Photo

W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

• Please log in to reply
696 replies to this topic

#691 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

https://www.dropbox....2m/Mods.7z?dl=0

Here you are Darth, give it a compare. I'm off to Frys to go shopping. :)

thanks Neo you are a total Legend.

#692 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

never send a man to do a Women job lol I got it working thank for all your help Neo. My silly hubby installed the Unification patch wrong.

#693 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

It's going to be fun in your home tonight!!

#694 giggsidan

giggsidan

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

So I got through the guide and am now finally playing. I'm 99% certain I followed everything perfectly. Having an issue. Maybe I'm just being dumb though. I only ever played W3 maybe a year or so ago and I didn't get very far and don't really remember much. Now I've followed this guide but I'm basically like a new player.

I can't seem to figure out meditation. My understanding of the preparations mod is that I am supposed to be able to manage my character skills and alchemy etc while mediating? Also that I'm not supposed to be able to meditate unless I'm by a campfire or indoors? Well I seem to be able to meditate anywhere, but I don't seem to be able to manage my abilities or anything else... time just passes and that's it! Am I missing something? I've left the mod settings at default.

#695 giggsidan

giggsidan

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

Apologies for the double post (why can't I edit my post?) but I have figured out that I need to spawn a campfire with the N key, then accessing my character panel will let me sort out my abilities. It threw me a bit why the ordinary meditation was still available, but I understand why according to the info on the preparation page.

#696 Darth_mathias

Darth_mathias

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:21 AM

OK so after playing with Complete animation for while decided i uninstall it it a bit too buggy for my liking.

every so often the animations bug out and start going really slowly and the only course of action is a restart.

I should add i have autoloot set to loot herbs only and the key set thus IK_E=(Action=AutoLootRadius,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.3) that way I can Radius loot herbs by pressing and hold the E key and if I just want to loot normally i can just press E works quite well.

I have Complete animation set to work expect on everything expect herbs I have also made sure animation of disabled during combat. I speed up the animations cos I felt they were too slow but like I said every so often they bug out and go really slow and i have to quit and exit for it to return to normal.

#697 blur210

blur210

Prisoner

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:10 PM

Hi Neo, can you be more specific about "Author Provided Patches" section?

I don't understand when you ask to "Select Mods > Install Merged Scripts and browse to the folder where the patch file was extracted." Can you tell me where could i find "Install Merged Scripts" in  The Witcher 3 Mod Manager?

There's nothing about it in the Mods section.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users