Can I ask why you chose that monitor. I'm just curious is all. I have 3 - 27" Asus monitors, and my tower is pretty much all ASUS. everything is about 3 to 4 years old with no issues, So I guess I have had a good experience with their brand. I would love to get triple widescreens but that is a big investment.
1. It's Ultrawide 21:9, great for game immersion and movies.
2. 100hz IPS Panel, OC to 120hz. According to TFTCentral the response time is crazy good for IPS.
3. Gsync for dynamic vsync when you can't hit 120 frames reliably. Tearing or stutters suck. :)
4. Said to have minimal blb, which is great.
5. I got it for $850 on black friday. There will be new monitors out next year which may be better (HDR, 200Hz, etc.) but not at this price point. Considering a single 1080Ti ussually hits 90-100 fps on ultra right now, higher resolution and refresh are going to be hard to use for a few gens of HW yet.