Photo

W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

• Please log in to reply
798 replies to this topic

#796 mcshame

mcshame

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:47 PM

For whatever reason, the meditation for preparations doesn't work anymore.  I tried remapping the hotkey, but no success (mapped it, but doesn't start meditation).  What and how can I reset so the mod works without messing up my save file?

As per manual mod instructions, I repasted mod content content into Input.settings and user.settings files and that seemed to do the trick.  Really odd that it got wiped out.  Perhaps resetting to default hotkeys did it.  I was having trouble selecting the crossbow, I reset to default which fixed the crossbow selection but messed up this mod.

Would uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it achieving the same result? Perhaps... 

#797 Barachiel

Barachiel

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:36 PM

Wrong Thread.  Please Delete. 

Edited by Barachiel, 02 April 2018 - 09:37 PM.

#798 Monobloc

Monobloc

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:57 PM

Am I the only one with a lowered hood on feline grandmaster armor all the time ?

#799 Barachiel

Barachiel

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted Today, 12:40 PM

So a couple of things. 

I couldn't get the Modkit/Modkitchen to repckage "Lore Friendly Witchers", so I just dumped all the different Geralt mods and replaced them with the "Butcher of Blaviken" mod which seems to do most of the same things, but as an AOI package.  

My main issue is that for some reason Friendly Meditation is not merging properly with Friendly HUD, Friendly Stash, or Preparations.  I had to make a lot of manual merges (6+) on top of the two the guide advises, and I have no idea if I made the right call.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users