Photo

W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#811 Microchaton

Microchaton

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:51 AM

Latest versions of the Mod Manager don't work for me and other people, we get some strange error message the mod creator hasnt managed to fix yet, and I can't find any older versions, could anybody upload a version before 0.6 ? 0.5.1 is the one on Neovalen's guide for example. Alternatively, any idea what could be causing ""This Windows version (6.3.9600) does not support the required Bluetooth API. Consider updating to a more recent Windows (10.0.10586 or above)." It's a known bug in PyQT version 5.10 but the mod creator tried reverting it to 5.9.2 and it still happens.

#812 Darth_mathias

Darth_mathias

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

After 120 hours of gameplay that has taken me well Months years even I have finally found Ciri and made it back to Kaer Morhen with her now I guess it time to battle the Wild Hunt.

I Bow my head to the Grand Master for his Excellent Guide.

#813 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,678 posts

Posted Today, 01:21 AM

After 120 hours of gameplay that has taken me well Months years even I have finally found Ciri and made it back to Kaer Morhen with her now I guess it time to battle the Wild Hunt.

I Bow my head to the Grand Master for his Excellent Guide.

Glad you are still enjoying friend. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users