Photo

W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

• Please log in to reply
814 replies to this topic

#811 Microchaton

Microchaton

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:51 AM

Latest versions of the Mod Manager don't work for me and other people, we get some strange error message the mod creator hasnt managed to fix yet, and I can't find any older versions, could anybody upload a version before 0.6 ? 0.5.1 is the one on Neovalen's guide for example. Alternatively, any idea what could be causing ""This Windows version (6.3.9600) does not support the required Bluetooth API. Consider updating to a more recent Windows (10.0.10586 or above)." It's a known bug in PyQT version 5.10 but the mod creator tried reverting it to 5.9.2 and it still happens.

#812 Darth_mathias

Darth_mathias

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

After 120 hours of gameplay that has taken me well Months years even I have finally found Ciri and made it back to Kaer Morhen with her now I guess it time to battle the Wild Hunt.

I Bow my head to the Grand Master for his Excellent Guide.

#813 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,678 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:21 AM

After 120 hours of gameplay that has taken me well Months years even I have finally found Ciri and made it back to Kaer Morhen with her now I guess it time to battle the Wild Hunt.

I Bow my head to the Grand Master for his Excellent Guide.

Glad you are still enjoying friend. :)

#814 Darth_mathias

Darth_mathias

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 11:28 AM

Can't believe it after 133 hrs I have finished the main Witcher 3 but now on to the DLC's.

Not enjoyed a game this much since Dragon Age Origins which is only one of a few games I played through to the end plus all the DLC's.

#815 Jamoid

Jamoid

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 06:52 AM

Have you thought about adding Primal Needs? https://www.nexusmod...her3/mods/2547/

It achieves compatibility by overwriting the Ghost Mode scripts with the author's edited ones. Very easy to get working alongside Ghost's other mods but I'm wondering now if it's worth trying on-top of this mod list. It doesn't seem to be a particularly script-heavy installation so hopefully it won't be too difficult.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users