Did you know you can zoom an item in inventory display.

Did you know that you can zoom an item that is being displayed in the inventory?

I did not know this.

Open inventory, select an item and scroll the mouse wheel.

Left mouse click lets you rotate the item

To make the default item view size bigger, change the setting under the SkyUI MCM advance, scale setting.

learn something new every day.

13268-0-1441243955.jpg

Yes, ever since I first saw the QuakeCon demo before release. I think Todd looked a salmon or carrots that way.

Well my slumber didn't last long anyway. I'm up for hot chocolate. Damn you insomnia! 

I recall during the pre-release Skyrim promotion that Todd Howard stated that examining certain items in the inventory view would reveal information or secrets about the item. Sort of an Easter Egg, like how in Oblivion you could observe the fighters at the Arena training and get a hand to hand skill boost. The same with watching the Blades practice in the Cloud Ruler Temple yard, but for heavy armor or something similar.

• +1 1

Bah, just stay awake until your eye won't stay open. Works for me.... most of the time...ok maybe not...

How does everyone get the cute inline pictures to work! I've tried all sort of things to no effect. Other then a url link. 

Click the Image icon in the toolbar and paste the URL to your image, but it may depend on where the images are located. I use copy.com and it works fine. I've also tried using SkyDrive/OneDrive/Microsoft's name of the week drive and DropBox, but I couldn't get these to work well. I'm not happy with either of these cloud drives, so I uninstalled them and tossed the installation files in the trash.

How does everyone get the cute inline pictures to work! I've tried all sort of things to no effect. Other then a url link. 

Click the image button in the editor and paste in your URL. Google Drive URLs do not work. Copy URLs do. Alternatively, you can do this manually. The button in the top left corner "switches" the editor to BBCode. You can then enter:

[img=URLhere] [img=URLhereForImage2] [img=URLhereForImage3] etc...

Another little known tip: holding the right mouse button on the map menu will allow you to rotate the camera. This is extremely useful those times when you cannot get to the map marker because the map menu is angled in such a way to disallow you from clicking it. You can tweak how much it is allowed to rotate using some tweaks mentioned on the Skyrim Configuration Settings Guide.