690 replies to this topic

#691 marieruth

marieruth

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

Hi, this is pretty insignificant but would it be possible to extend the size of the groupbox at some point? I run BethINI for the standard edition of Skyrim. I don't know if this occurs within the special edition of BethINI. Whenever Dynamic Trees are ticked both the Tree Animations and Skinned Trees options kind of flicker over each other when moving the cursor over them. Don't know if that was intended or not.

Also would increasing Post Load Update Time have a better impact on performance for the game? I happen to run quite a few mods that reduce the size of textures, meshes, and particles in-game or even remove some effects altogether. I pretty much have my BethINI settings to medium or lower and the view distance and load distance is pretty short generally. But I still get some stuttering as well as FPS hits in weird places like inside of cells for some reason, I feel like the open world area would or at least should give me more issues than indoors...

Oh, I happen to use Wrye Bash and BethINI, but I dunno if that's important...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout3, fallout4, fallout_nv, oblivion, doubleyou, ini, skyrimse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users