• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#706 FancyCH

FancyCH

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:26 AM

Whenever I change something in Bethini, the game just gets stuck at the loading screen after pressing continue.

Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

#707 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:09 PM

Install Crash Fixes.

#708 FuzzyDuck

FuzzyDuck

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

So, this may be strange but, do you think, that in the future, a "EnbLocalIniEditor" could be done?
Maybe as part of the BethIni?
As i understand, almost everyone that doesn't use ENBs, at least use ENBoost to fix somethings up.
So, with that in mind, could be useful to add an editor in BethIni that could help to make the edits in Enblocal.ini, with some presets, for exemple, a spot to put your VRAM, a spot to put your RAM, your OS and the editor could give the optimal, or the community optimal memory for the ENBLocal.
As well as BethIni, identifing the existence of an ENBLocal.Ini, it could already make some changes, like unticking VSync in the Fallout Inis and making ENBoost take the handle of that.

IF that has already been said before, sorry for double posting >_<

#709 FuzzyDuck

FuzzyDuck

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:02 PM

Also!
The Recomended Tweaks for F04, changes this option in Fallout4Pref.ini
bComputeShaderDeferredTiledLighting

In my computer, and in other it seems, it makes some shadow bugs.
I found that using the Recomended Tweaks, it will set it as on. 
But for anyone having problems with complete black shadows after using BethIni, should go to Fallout4Pref.Ini, and turn this "bComputeShaderDeferredTiledLighting" off.

#710 Jimmon

Jimmon

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

When i use this tool to change some settings in the nehrim overhaul for oblivion, the next time i try to change settings in the nehrim launcher i throws up in my face and tries to force me to wipe my ini's and start over with fresh ones. i am able to reproduce the issue by creating ini's in the nehrim launcher, saving and closing the launcher, then opening bethini set up for oblivion as i saw no setting specifically for nehrim and immediately save and quit without changing anything, then re-open the nehrim launcher go to settings, and enjoy the digital vomit, ???, PROFIT!!!

what i would like to know is... is it safe to ignore the thing with the nehrim launcher and just play the game, or should i avoid bethini for my nehrim setup?

i would think it would be safe as i've seen in multiple pages for this tool saying it has support for nehrim, so i'm thinking i just went full ****** and missed a step somewhere... lol

#711 oing

oing

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:03 AM

Hello, at first my english is not very good, sorry for this.

I noticed what SSE "bVolumetricLightingDisableInterior=0" (Bethini ultra preset is set it to 0) is little buged.

I have clean SSE with "Alternate Start - Live Another Life", reshade and vanila default Ultra setting with bVolumetricLightingDisableInterior=0.

If you try open map in any interior with "bVolumetricLightingDisableInterior=0" this interior will be looks different (i think without Volumetric Lighting)

For example, before "open map"

http://i.imgur.com/56bEJfL.jpg

after "open map"

http://i.imgur.com/ovFdE87.jpg

in dark dungeons it is noticeable even more.

Edited by oing, 04 August 2017 - 07:12 AM.

#712 oing

oing

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

Upd
It can be noticed only when you visited interior in first time. If you once open map at this interior in all saves after that it always will be looks like at second screenshot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout3, fallout4, fallout_nv, oblivion, doubleyou, ini, skyrimse

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users