#766 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:01 PM

facepalm.jpg

PS. This is said in jest. No offence is meant.

#767 Geofferic

Geofferic

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:49 AM

That was done. Unless I have a bad install, the errors are as I described.

facepalm.jpg

PS. This is said in jest. No offence is meant.

Oh my, big man can make fun of people with a moderator tag.

Really impressed, especially since homeslice was wrong.

#768 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:28 PM

That was done. Unless I have a bad install, the errors are as I described.

Mine from SE look like this using the latest version of BethINI:

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa

#769 DoubleYou

DoubleYou

Wiki Stepper

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:33 PM

The behavior you are describing can only happen under two circumstances that I am aware of.

1. You have BethINI set for Skyrim, which you have clarified that you have correctly set to Skyrim Special Edition. The page you had linked to said to set the game to Skyrim, which is why I thought you might have that wrong. That page applies to the original Skyrim game only, and not to the Special Edition.

2. The only other way for this to happen is if you failed to click the "Default" preset button under the Basic tab before doing anything.

So try clicking the "Default" button, then save and exit, and see if that does not fix the issue.

#770 Rebel47

Rebel47

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:52 PM

Geofferic, take screenshots to show what your doing, it might help clear up any confusion that is floating around, and it'll ultimately get you more accurate help if people know exactly what steps you are taking.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout3, fallout4, fallout_nv, oblivion, doubleyou, ini, skyrimse

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users