• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 randomnessincarnate

randomnessincarnate

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:01 AM

If you can post your MO logs please so we can examine them. Also your modlist.txt will help determine which mods might be misplaced.

here is mo log or at least what i think you meant by mo log

where is the modlist.txt or if this log i posted is it where is the mo logs

#17 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:51 PM

here is mo log or at least what i think you meant by mo log

where is the modlist.txt or if this log i posted is it where is the mo logs

The modlist is in a folder under another folder called "profiles" in the MO installation. In your case it is called "solo game".

Were there no other logs in the folder where you found this log? Anything called something like: ModOrganizer_16_01_05_22_42.log? At this stage I haven't seen any diagnostic material about what is/isn't happening with FNIS. Can you post a screen shot of the FNIS screen showing the error message, or after you run FNIS can you post this file:

D:\steam&maybe other game stuff\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\overwrite\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt

#18 randomnessincarnate

randomnessincarnate

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 12:26 AM

ok sorry really new to this so no idea what i should give here is the mod

modlist.txt.2016_01_02_15_42_25

file was to big so broke it down into pieces just in case you wanted to see all of it

i put in part 1 but can't put in others because it won't let me upload more then 500 kb and theres about 3.95 mb left of the log  and no idea how much you need to help me

edit ((also sorry if i took to long to reply was trying to cut the log down into 8 pieces only to find out that its 500kb period instead of per post ))

Attached Files

Edited by randomnessincarnate, 06 January 2016 - 01:24 AM.

#19 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:23 AM

modlist.txt.2016_01_02_15_42_25 is not the same thing as ModOrganizer_16_01_05_22_42.log!  :huh: 

What you have provided is the modlist from your profile, which is what I also wanted to see, but what I asked about is the full log generated by MO which is in the same place as the last log you posted.

Now, straight away I can see that you aren't using MO correctly. You have a number of mods installed into the Data folder and not via MO.

*Unmanaged: dd - realistic ragdoll force - realistic
*Unmanaged: improved container names
*Unmanaged: More Hair Colors (ANGRYZES IS ORIGINAL OWNER!)---
*Unmanaged: PS_StandingStones
*Unmanaged: sksetester
*Unmanaged: unreadbooksglow

These will cause issues with unresolved conflicts. Assuming the order presented is actually what MO is working with then no doubt you will have issues with FNIS and any mods that need it to work. It should be loaded high in the order before any mod that needs it, including those mods you have from LoversLab. I have next to no experience with those mods but the little I did have wasn't easy, so I'm probably not going to be of any help with those.

The FNIS log shows many mods are not being read by FNIS with "file not found" messages all through it. You will need to move the necessary mods around so FNIS will see them correctly. There is a user on the LL forum by the name of "Sacremas" I suggest you search him out and ask for his assistance in this matter. He and I corresponded on this matter a while back and knows more about LL mods than I do.

#20 randomnessincarnate

randomnessincarnate

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:58 AM

modlist.txt.2016_01_02_15_42_25 is not the same thing as ModOrganizer_16_01_05_22_42.log!  :huh: 

What you have provided is the modlist from your profile, which is what I also wanted to see, but what I asked about is the full log generated by MO which is in the same place as the last log you posted.

Now, straight away I can see that you aren't using MO correctly. You have a number of mods installed into the Data folder and not via MO.

*Unmanaged: dd - realistic ragdoll force - realistic
*Unmanaged: improved container names
*Unmanaged: More Hair Colors (ANGRYZES IS ORIGINAL OWNER!)---
*Unmanaged: PS_StandingStones
*Unmanaged: sksetester
*Unmanaged: unreadbooksglow

These will cause issues with unresolved conflicts. Assuming the order presented is actually what MO is working with then no doubt you will have issues with FNIS and any mods that need it to work. It should be loaded high in the order before any mod that needs it, including those mods you have from LoversLab. I have next to no experience with those mods but the little I did have wasn't easy, so I'm probably not going to be of any help with those.

The FNIS log shows many mods are not being read by FNIS with "file not found" messages all through it. You will need to move the necessary mods around so FNIS will see them correctly. There is a user on the LL forum by the name of "Sacremas" I suggest you search him out and ask for his assistance in this matter. He and I corresponded on this matter a while back and knows more about LL mods than I do.

ok thanks and i didn't know that the mods you posted i got on steam i didn't know they would conflict with the mo mods  and i understand so just talk to sacremas about the LL mod issues ? and is there any other issues you can help with? i just want to make sure because i wouldn't want them to get mad because i asked them questions about errors with mo instead of LL related stuff so if theres nothing else besides LL issues just say so

#21 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:10 AM

Just ask him for assistance in setting the correct order for your mods. He's also very good with FNIS so any issues you may have in the future with these mods he might be able to help.

#22 randomnessincarnate

randomnessincarnate

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

Just ask him for assistance in setting the correct order for your mods. He's also very good with FNIS so any issues you may have in the future with these mods he might be able to help.

ok thanks what do i do if i can't find him?

#23 Nebulous112

Nebulous112

High King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:34 PM

Research, my friend. :-)

Please don't get me wrong...I'm not being facetious. There are many great resources out there to learn about (Skyrim) modding in general. If you are trying to throw a bunch of different mods together without using a guide, you will need some understanding of modding (basic or advanced will depend on the situation) to get it to work.

Hopefully Sacremas can and will help you, but even if he does, I would recommend doing some research on your own. I'm sure you've heard the saying, "If you want something done right, do it yourself!".

Good luck!

#24 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:53 PM

Purely coincidentally @Sacremas PMd me on my Nexus account today on another matter and I happened to mention you to him, so he will be expecting someone shortly to ask him something.

I'm assuming you had to make an account on LL to download those files so doing a forum search for his name will get you in contact with him.

#25 Greg

Greg

High King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:39 PM

You might also consider watching Gopher's video Mod Organizer #9: Steam Workshop. All of Gopher's videos are excellent.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fnis, animations, bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users