Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul by kryptopyr
Long awaited mod at least for me.
Alchemy is perhaps the most complex skill system in Skyrim and has the potential to be a beautifully nuanced crafting system. Unfortunately, it is also plagued by inconsistencies, imbalances, and poor design choices that often reduce the skill to little more than an easy way to make a quick pile of gold. This mod seeks to change that, to both balance and enhance the inherent complexity of this system and bring greater versatility and enjoyment to the Alchemist's craft.
- Install the mod in a STEP:Extended Profile
- Install CACO Patches optional file and merge it.
- Open the mod by doubling clicking it and go to the Optional ESPs tab.
- Move the following up to the top pane:
- Place this mod directly below Even Better Quest Objectives in your mod list.
- Install Wiseman303's Flora Fixes. Place this mod directly above Wiseman303's Trap Fixes in your mod list.
- Disable Ragdoll Paralysis (this mod replaces it)
- Disable 101BugsHD (this mod replaces it)
- Disable Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD (this mod is meant to replace it)
- Disable Claims Drop Pearls (this mod replaces it)
- Run LOOT and make sure these "Load After" meta rules are in placed or added to the main plugin from this mod: Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp and Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp. Now sort and apply.
- Re-create your Bashed Patch
- Play the game with the mod installed, testing the various aspects it includes