Going through TES5Edit now... and it's brought me to another question. I know you used portions of Radiant and Unique Potions as part of CACO... should it be removed as a result? I'm seeing several instances of record overwrites from that mod.
Also, some of the conflicts were at least partly my fault - I incorrectly (and lazily) assumed that LOOT would place CCOR before CACO. Meta-rule now in place to insure it.
EDIT: Are recipes in any way baked into a save game? Based on TES5Edit, only two mods are doing anything with recipes, this and CCOR. Per CACO, I have CACO AFTER CCOR in the load order, and have seen no change. A few other mods reference the issues I've seen (still looking into iNeed's water situation), but only add instances of them into various cells, if I read the reference page correctly.
EDIT 2: Concerning the water, some experiment results. I had three full waterskins (Waterskin 3/3 (3) ) at start. Recipe list credits me with no water. (As a side note, LOOT meta-rule forcing CACO to load after both iNeed and CCOR, which is also apparently touching food recipes.)
1) Drank water via the iNeed hotkey (not how I normally do it, BTW... I use the automation normally).
2) Checked recipe list. Now credited with 1 water. (Huh? Should be 8 at this point...)
3) Drank water again, using same method.
4) Checked list, now credited with 2 water. (CACO is taking water directly from my stomach?)
5) Drank a third time, turning the Waterskin into an Empty Waterskin. Theory: SHould be back to no water credited.
6) Checked list, now credited with 3 water. (Maybe I'm peeing into the stew?)
7) Crafted an Apple Cabbage Stew, just to see what happens to my water supply.
8) Inventory now shows the two remaining full waterskins as expected. It has also refilled the empty skin to 2/3.
Conclusions: Something hinky up in here. Based on my perusal of this and iNeed in TES5Edit, there are no other mods affecting water, and for other recipes, only other mods are placing instances, not messing with the recipe itself. Therefor, I can only conlcude a problem between iNeed and CACO. It MAY be partly because of the automation, but I wonder if certain settings are affecting the interplay between mods? Best I can come up with, and granted I'm no mod author, but that's where the evidence leads me right now.
As always, if you have anything you want me to check, test, do voodoo dances with, etc, let me know. I have a save game in perfect position to further test this.
Edited by Shadriss, 04 October 2015 - 06:49 PM.