Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (by UPP Team)

alt3rn1ty

For those doing their own conflict resolution and who have added their own choice of mods on top of the packs on these forums, make sure to check the sticky post in the comments of the nexus page about changing masters. For many mods that required the older USKP plugin as master a fix can be really quick and easy, in case you don't want to wait for the mod authors to update it themselves.

Only one I've found that will take more complex fix is Even Better Quest Objectives since the scripts need updated property names.

Only one I've found that will take more complex fix is Even Better Quest Objectives since the scripts need updated property names.

Which scripts require the changes. I don't really see many changes between the scripts in the USLP and EBQO other than what EBQO adds.

• 3 weeks later...

I found a bug I can only connect to USLEEP:

[Screenshot] Grass is floating in the air near Helljarchen Hall, according to the editor IDs no mod (besides USLEEP) is involved, no LOD issue as it is visible from distance and near

As said, in TES5Edit only USLEEP refers to this ID. Could it be connected to the patch or what else could that floating grass come from?

• 2 months later...