SRLE - Explorer's Edition

It won't be soon, I guess, since ICAO - city/town mods compatibility still needs to be worked out by the respective mod author(s).

You can use it, and it likely won't lead to an unstable game - apart from a few citizens potentially behaving a bit weird here and there. Read recently that Arthmoor did an inspection of ICAO and he could not see what made compatiblity of this mod such a "special" issue. Waiting a bit more on the development of that topic. Until then, I won't be updating the guide I'm afraid. 

ok thanks for the information.

SR:LE cover all modding areas and the explorers pack was going to add more playable content like quests/exploration/new lands etc, but atm city mods is not compatible.

So I was wondering, what about adding more quest/adventure/new lands mods? Maybe leaving city mods out for now or adding adding more of this kind of mods to SR:LE itself?

I love this kind of mods and feel that this kind of mods is the only mods that is missing in SR:LE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does Dreadflopp's patches make it possible to use JK's and ETaC though? And why does the top of page still say "Guide is not usable for playthrough in its current form" then?

An answer a little to late maybe, but ETaC doesn't seem to be part of this pack anymore. DoS and JK's are compatible and my patches fixes the rest of the conflicts. The patches makers this pack compatible with STEP and to a modified version of SRLE. Compatibility with ICAIO is more difficult to promise, it depends on who you ask whether ICAIO is compatible with JK's or not.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.