SRLE Extended

PLEASE NOTE WITH SRLE EXTENDED LEGACY OF THE DRAGONBORN NOW IN BETA I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL LONGER BE UPDATING THIS GUIDE.

Welcome to SRLE Extended: you can find the Wiki page Here: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended

PLEASE NOTE THIS GUIDE IS FOR THOSE ALREADY FAMLIAR WITH NEOVALEN'S SRLE I STRONGLY ADVISE TO INSTALL THAT FIRST BEFORE INSTALLING THIS.

First things first I must acknowledge that this collection of Mods would not exist without the hard work of Neovalen and his excellent Skyrim Revisited Legendard Edition Guide

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition, this guide use that as a base.

The aim of this guide is to try and make furthur changes to the base SRLE to help improve the visuals and gameplay without sacrificing to much performance and I think I have a nice balance here.

IF YOU PLAN ON ADDING THIS GUIDE AND USING MY CR THEN PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BASE SRLE AND YOU HAVE TESTED IT FOR ANY ISSUES BEFORE STARTING.

PLEASE NOTE THE GUIDE ON FORUMS WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED

INSTEAD TO FIND LATEST INSTALL ORDER INFOMATION GO HERE: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_and_SRLE_Intergration#Install_Order

mods used (In the Order they appear in my MO)

FoMod Settings

Customizers by ClearanceClarence (PLEASE NOTE ALL CUSTOMIZERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME SO I CHOSE TO USE JUST ONE RECORDER)

ZNSK2Amu3b6EJbjI

PLEASE NOTE SOFIA NOW HAS UPDATED BODY TEXTURES SO USE MATURE 2.12 FOR HER EVERY ELSE IS THE SAME

Z762qqKab2NYVCSU

yek2oXWdinnXnwMh

sae7l3eiY66SCJFN

I3G0eVu339xskrJg

fc1phf6JimCVZZSW

q4VnZuY30dLNEURp

PLEASE NOTE ONLY RECORDER USES EYES OF BEAUTY ALL OTHERS SELECT NONE

Xus4IrgeDYp3Vx7q

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR RECORDER ONLY

zbA9WaF7YNfjHDO8

Immersive College Of Winterhold

UO7HCziqOYZPni66

No Snow Under Roof

m9fXRD21O8DWAVLS

Immersive Content - Realistic Outdoor Lights

4bH2u2ZPNNffHTkm

AlxEFDW2kmfN7WmV

d2jCAnGpSa9fY0gs

THIS OTPION IS ONLY NEEDED IF NOT USING JK'S OR ETaC

fQ1QCKUtOw7YTyJ2

THESE OPTIONS ARE NEDDED BY EVERYONE

rIIsZ7tlBVfyAycf

OAQlvNW48FjRZ1tZ

nEeIKj6AslwrrZC6

Enhanced Landscapes

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU USE SKYRIM FLORA OVERHAUL THEN SELECT THAT OPTION IN LODGEN BILLBOARDS SECTION OF THE FOMOD

khCmoev2slusIpro

pGTcy7hfIrBnsLvC

Immersive Horses

An4PacBmwwSPfIy0

OgzTUTSGCZpUlCY2

360 Walk and Run Plus

Hiuvl2ZDi3QUd33m

okNLLfiwEWB7qvIw

48u82PTWLP3KVZdg

POST INSTALLION REMOVE THE FOLLOWING FILES FROM BOTH THE FEMALE AND MALE ANIMATIONS FOLDERS:

mt_runBackward.HkX

mt_runBackwardLeft.HkX

mt_runBackwardRight.HkX

mt_walkBackward.HkX

mt_walkBackwardLeft.HkX

mt_walkBackwardRight.HkX

Uncapper for Ordinator - Custom Version

6IizluLcnrDV9D4u

LOOT Metadata Update Required:

• Cutting Room Floor.esp - Load After Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp (Add To Existing List)
  • Combat Evovled.esp - Load After Immersive Weapons.esp
  • InigoMCM.esp - Load After Inigo.esp
  • Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp - Load After MatureSkinComplexions.esp
  • CACO - Ordinatored.esp - Load After CACO - Patches.esp
  • Companions_Improvement.esp - Load After Males of Skyrim.esp
  • Bijin Merged.esp - Load After Companions_Improvement.esp
  • Bijin Merged.esp - Load After the Ordinary Woman.esp
  • SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.esp - Load After SR Conflict Resolution.esp

Mod Merges using Merge Plugins Standalone

ENHANCED LANDSCAPES

Files to merge:

• Enhanced Landscapes.esp
  • Enhanced Landscapes - Solstheim.esp
  • Enhanced Landscapes - Marsh Pines.esp
  • Enhanced Landscapes - Oaks.esp
  • Enhanced Landscapes - DLC Patch.esp

Merge name:

• ----- Enhanced Landscapes Merged

Filename:

• Enhanced Landscapes - Merged.esp

FACES

Files to merge:

• Beards.esp
  • Brows.esp
  • TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
  • The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
  • NB-Scars.esp

Merge name:

• ----- faces Merged

Filename:

•  Faces Merged.esp

Armor Merged

Files to merge:

• RougeArmorHD.esp
  • Northgirl.esp
  • Faction Crossbows.esp
  • Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Merge name:

• ----- Armor Merged

Filename:

•  Armor Merged.esp

YOT - Your Own Thoughts

Files to merge:

• YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
  • YOT - Better Vampires.esp
  • YOT - Frostfall Module 3.0.esp

Merge name:

• ----- YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged

Filename:

•  Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp

Manual Merge

BIJIN Merge

STEP 1: Download and install Bijin Warmaidians https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/? (use the loose UNP Version)

Download and install Bijin Warmaidians Private Lydia Version (DO NOT MERGE INTO BIJIN WARMADIANS FOLDER YOU MUST CREATE A NEW MOD)

Download and install Bijin Wives UNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63473/?

Download and Install Bijin NPC https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71054/?

Download Bijin Merged.esp from here https://copy.com/jummqKQao7cHJVW1 THIS VERSION ALSO SHOULD CONTAIN THE ALEA WAREWOLF FIX.

STEP 2: Create a new folder Called Bijin Merged

STEP 3:

Open Bijin WARMADIANS folder and move the textures and meshes folders (ONLY DO NOT COPY THE ESP) to the newly created Bijin Merged Folder.

Open Bijin Wives folder and move the textures and meshes folders (ONLY DO NOT COPY THE ESP) to the newly created Bijin Merged Folder.

Open Bijin NPC folder and move the textures and meshes folders (ONLY DO NOT COPY THE ESP) to the newly created Bijin Merged Folder.

The folder structure should look like this: Bijin Merged / meshes / actor / character / ...and then the list of unique characters for War, Wives, NCP with their specific Facegendata (you get the idea) as the same for textures.

ONCE YOU HAVE COPIED THESE ASSETS THE REMAINING 3 ESPS CAN BE SAFElY DELETED THESE ARE NOT NEEDED ANYMORE AT THIS POINT THE FOLDER SHOULD ONLY CONTAIN TEXTURES AND MESHES NO ESP

STEP 4

Move Bijin Merged.esp (the one you downloaded in Step 1, Line 5) to the newly Created Bijin Merged Folder which should now contain all the textures and meshes.

AT THIS POINT THE FOLDER SHOULD CONTAIN ALL TEXTURES & MESHES AND A ESP.

STEP 5 Move Bijin Merged to the MO Mods Folder

STEP 6 Activte Bijin Merged in MO left hand pane.

Activate Bijin Warmaidians Privte Lydia Version

STEP 7 LOOT Metadata Update Required:

Bijin Merged.esp load after Companions_Improvement.esp

STEP 8 LOOT Metadata Update Required:

BW Lydia.esp Load After Bijin Merged.esp

at the point download the bijin customizers if desired.

this should be it you're done. (hopefully I haven't missed anything lol of course I missed stuff).

Only needed if you have installed and removed dyndoload and Skyproc prior to installion of this mod

Step 9:

Re Run Dyndolod as per SRLE Guide

Step 10:

Re Run Skyproc Patchers as per SRLE Guide

Manual Merge

BIJIN Customizer Merged

Step 1:

Download and install Bijin Warmaidian Customizer - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66952/?

Download and install Bijin Wives Customizer - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66894/?

Step 2:

During FoMod installation Seletct UNPB and New feet and New hand meshes (this is all you need if you want body textures select what you want)

Step 3:

Create a new folder called Bijin Customizer Merged

Step 4:

Move all Textures and Meshes folders from Bijin Warmaidian customizer and Bijin Wives Customizer into the newly created Bijin Customizer Merged folder

Step 5:

Activte Bijin Merged Customizer in Mod Organizer

Step 6:

you can now deactive Bijin Warmaidian customizer and Bijin Wives Customizer as these should have been merged

Mods Required For Conflict Resolution

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Unoffical Skyrim Legendary Edition patch.esp

Falskkar.esm

SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Preadtors.esm

Cutting Room Floor.esp

MatureSkinComplexions.esp

OBIS.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

AOS.esp

DeadlyDragon.esp

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Immersive Citzens - AI Overhaul.esp

ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp

MCM Settings (These are the Setting I Use so your will likely be Different

Archery Gameplay Overhaul

HotKeys

• Remove Projectiles - O

Enhanced Skyrim Factions: The Companions Guild

Presets

• Preset Reasonable - 24 Quests - Click APPLY THIS PRESET

Miscellaneous

Trainnig

• Offered Only Daytime In Yard - Enabled

Immersive Horses

Horses Activation Actions

• Standing Activation - RIDE
  • Sneaking Activation - OPEN INVENTORY
  • Mounted Activation - DISMOUNT

Horse Options

• Last Horse Fast Travel - ENABLED
  • Fast Dismount Weapon Draw - ENABLED

Last Horse Ridden Horse Hotkeys

• Whistle Key - G

Mounted Horse HotKeys

• Fast Rear Dismount Key - E

Herd Hotkeys

• Herd Follow - G

Immersive Wenches

Less NPC'S

• No Default Travelling Wenches - ENABLED
  • No Vampire Wenches - ENABLED

Loot and Degradation

General

Loot

• Less Leveled Loot - ENABLED

Degradation

• Player Degradation Rate - 2

Services

• Equipment Repair Kits - ENABLED

Extra

Weapons 2

• Toggle Widgets - K
  • 3 Seconds

Widget

• Style - ALPHA/PERCENTAGE BASED
  • Contextual - ENABLED

Predator Vision

Keys

• NightVision Activation Key - V
  • Predator Vision Activation - H

Activation Sounds

• Nightvision - SOUND 2
  • Predator Vision - SOUND 2

Cheats

• Give Character Predator Vision - ENABLED

Sofia Follower

Sofia Settings

• Coments Frequency - 4.5 HOURS

Combat Class - LIGHT RANGER

Combat Style - RANGED

If there are any mods you feel would go well with this collection of mods to help futhur enhance and improve game experience then please leave me a comment and either me or my wife will look into them.

This little "Addon" and the conflict Resoultion will be maintain by Darth_mathias (me) and my wife DarkladyLexy so any questions then post them here and please don't bug Neovalen about them since he doesn't maintain this collection thanks.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Of these mods I use the following mods in my load order too:

The Ordinary Women

Immersive College of Winterhold

Faction Crossbows

No Snow under the Roof

Apocalypse - The Spell Package

Deadly Combat

Combat Evolved (only part of it, can't remember which parts i left out..)

Apocalypse - The Spell Package

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim

Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp

WAFR CCOR Ordinator Patch

Daedric Reaper Armor

CACO-Ordinatored

Sofia

Sofia Customizer

The main thing I had to watch for in my conflict resolution were conflicts with records that touch npcs (The Ordinary Women, so probably also the Bijin mods). Ordinator has a few conflicts with trade & barter and with AOS, the AOS records can be patched and I let Trade & Barter 'win' over Ordinator. Apocalypse should work fine, but both Apocalypse & Ordinator add many new things to the game, maybe there are bugs that don't show up in TES5Edit. I can't think of any though..

Things like Daedric Reaper Armor shouldn't conflict with anything, I have many armor and weapon mods merged into 1 esp (mostly ones that just add items, without quests/scripts). Faction Crossbows touches Leveled Lists, you could check your Bashed Patch to see if everything worked out well. I haven't yet played with Sofia, but I think it should work fine. I chose to have Arissa with me on my last playthrough, I'm thinking of picking Sofia (or Inigo) for my next.

Patches to keep in mind:

- Deadly Combat has an ASIS patch

- No Snow under the Roof has a Better Dynamic Snow Patch (see also REGS instructions)

- Immersive College of Winterhold has a patch for ELFX and Apophysis (see also REGS instructions)

Then I have a question for you... how does the game look with Noble Skyrim installed? Better than SRO? I currently still use SRO and have Skyrim HD Lite installed after it (only using a couple of textures). I wonder if I should try out Noble Skyrim, I hear it is very underrated

Edited by Pretendeavor

Patches to keep in mind:

- Deadly Combat has an ASIS patch

- No Snow under the Roof has a Better Dynamic Snow Patch (see also REGS instructions)

- Immersive College of Winterhold has a patch for ELFX and Apophysis (see also REGS instructions)

Then I have a question for you... how does the game look with Noble Skyrim installed? Better than SRO? I currently still use SRO and have Skyrim HD Lite installed after it (only using a couple of textures). I wonder if I should try out Noble Skyrim, I hear it is very underrated

yes i have no snow under roof better dynamic patch I have merged them into one file so that why i s forgot tro mention that

i do have the ELFX patch for immersive college of Winterhold

i forgot about the ASIS patch didn't think it was needed as i only use the enchantment fix

I have not found any major bugs in my CR as of yet, but Granted I havn't actually play the game properly in ages and not planning on unitl frostfall 3.0 is out. If anyone is using my CR which is has updated (link to down load at the top) then I would like to hear feedback on any issue found.

I have never used SRO (never been able to locate a woking torrent file) I always used HD2k Instead but I really like noble skyrim especially the darker wood texture of building the best thing to do is download it and have a look yourself the only issue is in doesn't have parallax textures (not sure if HD2K Lites does either)

which AV files did you use for Automatic variants ?

i am using the 3 av package from main page

i disabled the pink Mammoth from Sounaipr AV Ports

I disabled from Insanity Sorrow Sekeevers Var 03, Var 04, Var 07, Var 08, Var 13 and Var 14. also my CR has been updated

Edited by Darth_mathias

Auch, that is bad luck. The Samsung EVO 850? Good luck setting everything up again!

I also use Immersive Weapons, I'm liking it. Recently saw https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70937/? appearing on the Nexus, might be a cool addition to the mod.

Also, before you start a new char take a look at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70959/? It's an expansion for Alternate Start, looks interesting!

Edited by Pretendeavor

Auch, that is bad luck. The Samsung EVO 850? Good luck setting everything up again!

I also use Immersive Weapons, I'm liking it. Recently saw https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70937/? appearing on the Nexus, might be a cool addition to the mod.

Also, before you start a new char take a look at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70959/? It's an expansion for Alternate Start, looks interesting!

thanks but I should know better to keep a backup so my fault. i notice these as well and was going to take a look i'll add them when i get back to that point.

sent it back thismorning and eBuyer (the company I brought is from) has already sent out a new one which will be here tomorrow. So rebuild over the weekend whille watchig the rugby final I think.

Maybe i'll during this new install I will add to here the options I chose in Fomod installers for the added mods and the merges i will do as well.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Decided to drop Skyrim Flora overhaul the FPS is hit is to much or my likeing

I have added moonpath to Elswer, Moonpath ELFX Patch Summerset Isle, Summerset Isle COT Patch, Summerset Isle Billboards

Merged ELFX Pathces

ELFX Exteriors

ELFX Dawnguard

ELFX Dragonborn

ELFX Moonpath

Edited by Darth_mathias

so after long hard 3 day slog my skyrim is rebuilt and back to where it was before my SSD died I have merged a few mods removed one or 2 from the base SRLE and installed a few more. but it is back and happy now to back it up.

Also the CR Has been updated to my latest Version if anyone is using it a recommend downloading it.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

Just out of sheer curiosity, how hard was it, to fit Ordinator and for example a follower like Inigo into the SRLE. When I finally fixed the last minor problems i have with my current setup, i am looking for some overhaul since the standard Skyrims perks are too borring for my taste. =)

Would like to put Requiem into it, but atm i am not comfortable with this task, maybe i#ll try it with the standard STEP guide and fit it in, we will see.

Just out of sheer curiosity, how hard was it, to fit Ordinator and for example a follower like Inigo into the SRLE. When I finally fixed the last minor problems i have with my current setup, i am looking for some overhaul since the standard Skyrims perks are too borring for my taste. =)

Would like to put Requiem into it, but atm i am not comfortable with this task, maybe i#ll try it with the standard STEP guide and fit it in, we will see.

inigo doesn't conflict with SRLE i suggest geting the Inigio MCM mod too https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70035/?

Ordinator have a few conflicts with trade and barter (set rule in loot load after Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp) then is only 2 perks that need Resolution.

grab the Ordinator - WAFR and CCOR patch (unfortunaly at the moment not using USLEEP) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70055/?

I chose the personal version

Grab CACO-Ordinatored https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70272/?

also you'll want Custom Uncapper for Ordinator https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68720/?

I suggest before adding any mods on top of SRLE you test that it is stable what I do play the game from helgen through to the first dragon fight.

I have a CR at the top it is the most update version before i Added USLEEP to my game. my current load order is also pre USLEEP.

If enough people request it I willl add links to the mod is used at the top.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 2

Alright thank you, i will run a test. Still have my candle light "problem" and 1 -2 Q, waiting for Neovalen, but i guess i can run a test anyways. I'll guess i will run in some issues. Learned alot through my first modding attempt - You guys were really helpful ^^

Alright thank you, i will run a test. Still have my candle light "problem" and 1 -2 Q, waiting for Neovalen, but i guess i can run a test anyways. I'll guess i will run in some issues. Learned alot through my first modding attempt - You guys were really helpful ^^

one thing I forget to mention with regard to Ingio, I did have a weird mesh issue when you first meet him in riften jail and after speaking with the mod author he suggested to leave it packed in the BSA.

I also left Warburgs 3D paper map packed in a BSA too.

Edited by Darth_mathias