SRLE Extended

I don't recall the answer to this question and couldn't find it in a search of the forum:

Why do we not use the MLU - SIC patch?

proberly because i forgot about i'll take a look at it again.

Can I just confirm re DynDOLOD - from 2.0+ there is now no longer the need to install DynDOLOD as a mod in MO, just the resources/billboards, texgen'd textures and DynDOLOD output once done?

that correct all you need to install is Resources/Billboard, Patches, generated texures nad DynDOLOD Worlds ouputs.

Ok small update concerning my and Lexy's move to our new house the date is now set to be Friday 15th July which means I will be going offline round then for round about a week possible 2 could be longer all depenes one how quickly my ISP switches over to our new address. So that gives us all 6 weeks of the maddness of Darth Mathias.

I had this issue, made a post on the forums. It is related to disparity, the only fix i found is to delete some flags from some of the records on Disparity.esp

Link to the thread i made

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10497-srle-ec-disparity-and-masks/

If someone has another solution please tell us.

The problem is caused by Masks what are added by Immersive Armors (Tribunal Masks) and OBIS Dragonborn addon (Facemasks). Those masks in their own esps are assigned to slot 44. And the author of Disparity (kryptopyr) gave solution here: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63354/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D63354%26page%3D2%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2639274&pUp=1

If you want to fix it yourself, then you can either change the slot used by those items (found in the Armor record from the mod adding the masks) or else remove that slot from the Race records in Disparity. Either way, your first step is to identify which mod is adding the items that you're having problems with.

However, if the items in question use slot 42 as slygeezer has said, then the problem has nothing to do with Disparity. Disparity activates the following slots in 1st person view: 44, 50, 54, 56, 59, 60. If the item in question does not use one of these slots, then the problem is unrelated to Disparity. The height changes made by Disparity are irrelevant since Disparity does not change the height of the 1st person camera.

Basically what I did I removed the race record for slot 44 from both Disparity and SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution. Atleast I had the record in there aswell, dunno if I have misclicked and dragged wrong field when doing conflict resolution by myself.

Basically what I did I removed the race record for slot 44 from both Disparity and SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution. Atleast I had the record in there aswell, dunno if I have misclicked and dragged wrong field when doing conflict resolution by myself.

mmmm maybe this is some I should do in my CR i havn't used a masks or bandanas sho i have never noticed it but i will have to test this out.

Edit I have just uploaded a new CR with the Disparity mask issue fixed you no longer need to remove slot 44 from Disparity itself. I have tried this out on Tribunal Masks with all races and vampire races. not tried with OBIS Dragonborn masks thou but i don't see why it shouldn't work please let me know if it doesn't.

Edited by Darth_mathias

The version of Snazzy HD Furniture and Clutter, Version 2.0M, listed in the guide is causing CTD. I wonder if it should be removed until it gets updated for the benefit of new people that might be starting the guide.

yes i know theres a issue with Snazzy HD Furniture and clutter Gutmaw is working on it. I am loathed to remove only to have to readd when Gutmaw is done fiddling. anyway the mod has been pulled from nexus for now anyway the problem is snazzy CR if you are uising it deactive and you'll be fine.

OK, so on to CR now and I'm running through the SRLE CR first as Lexy instructed.  I appear to have hit a hurdle at the second record in the list!

Armor Addon XX00130A SteelCuirassAAWhite_AMB

XX = Index of aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Conflict Resolution: Use record from aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp then change the Female World Model > Alternate Texture > 3D Name to "SteelArmor" and the 3D Index to "0".
Problem Resolved: Error in the aMidianBorn Content Add-on plugin prevented display of the female steel armor with white fur texture.

This doesn't exist?  I have tried searching the FormID (4700130A in my case) and the EditorID, I've even looked through everything in the ContentAddon under the Armor Spreadsheet tab in TES5Edit and I can't find SteelCuirassAAWhite_AMB anywhere.  I have downloaded and reinstalled the ContentAddon again and made sure I am using the Improved Closedfaced Helmets version of the esp, but still no joy.  Am I missing something here or is this one record now spurious/not required in the CR?

OK, so on to CR now and I'm running through the SRLE CR first as Lexy instructed.  I appear to have hit a hurdle at the second record in the list!

Armor Addon XX00130A SteelCuirassAAWhite_AMB

XX = Index of aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

Conflict Resolution: Use record from aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp then change the Female World Model > Alternate Texture > 3D Name to "SteelArmor" and the 3D Index to "0".

Problem Resolved: Error in the aMidianBorn Content Add-on plugin prevented display of the female steel armor with white fur texture.

This doesn't exist?  I have tried searching the FormID (4700130A in my case) and the EditorID, I've even looked through everything in the ContentAddon under the Armor Spreadsheet tab in TES5Edit and I can't find SteelCuirassAAWhite_AMB anywhere.  I have downloaded and reinstalled the ContentAddon again and made sure I am using the Improved Closedfaced Helmets version of the esp, but still no joy.  Am I missing something here or is this one record now spurious/not required in the CR?

this is from Neo's CR guide not mine.

Is it maybe something to do with which filters I am checking in the TES5Edit Apply Filter window?  I was following the instructions in the video linked in the header on the SRLE CR guide page - https://www.youtube.com/embed/rqAvJKGdPbU?autoplay=1&autohide=1&rel=0

this is from Neo's CR guide not mine.

I know, but you said before I had to do the full SRLE CR first, and then the SRLEX as a separate CR esp with both being used (or merged into one)? Did I misunderstand?

Is it maybe something to do with which filters I am checking in the TES5Edit Apply Filter window?  I was following the instructions in the video linked in the header on the SRLE CR guide page - https://www.youtube.com/embed/rqAvJKGdPbU?autoplay=1&autohide=1&rel=0

I know, but you said before I had to do the full SRLE CR first, and then the SRLEX as a separate CR esp with both being used (or merged into one)? Did I misunderstand?

no you didn't it's just questions related to Neo's part of the CR are best for him to answer. this could be related to the filter try removing it and looking up the formID again.

just to warn the CR and CR guide maybe in for a bit a major overhaul as Darth has been looking at a new NPC Retexture Merge we just need to decide if the pain of having to redo the whole NPC section of the CR is worth the gain.

Edited by DarkladyLexy