SRLE Extended

Alright thank you, i will run a test. Still have my candle light "problem" and 1 -2 Q, waiting for Neovalen, but i guess i can run a test anyways. I'll guess i will run in some issues. Learned alot through my first modding attempt - You guys were really helpful ^^

FWIW I too have that candle light issue at beginning of Alternate start.   Let me know if you find anything.  I'm still in the process of putting together SRLE so maybe it will resolve itself at completion.  Maybe the CR will fix it...

what candle light issue are you talking about?

At the start of the game while in the prison as you angle around the Mara statue the light cuts in and out. The angle from the bed side of the bookcase(?) there is no light.  As you move towards her the light pops back.   But like I said my install is incomplete.   From top to bottom I'm up to the armor textures.    

At the start of the game while in the prison as you angle around the Mara statue the light cuts in and out. The angle from the bed side of the bookcase(?) there is no light.  As you move towards her the light pops back.   But like I said my install is incomplete.   From top to bottom I'm up to the armor textures.    

It's a flickering candle in the Alternate Start cell. It's because of the number of point lights in the area.

oh right yes i have noticed that but i ever saw as a issue cos you are not in the prison for very long

hello everyone allow me to finally introduce to you Sobek (or Sebek-Ra haven't decided which name I prefer yet) My Argonian Battlemage, he is a "Bonescale" inspired by fudgemuppet Bonescale build

guide.

The 2 guilds I know for sure he will be members of are the companions and the mages, I haven't decided what side of the civil war he will choose (might keep him neutral). He will join the dawngaurd

he also might destroy the dark brotherhood (again haven't decided on that).

his companions will be Inigo, (there are old friends and travelled to skyrim togther for a while before they got seperated in a shipwreck in the Sea of Ghost Inigo ended getting locked up in Riften Jail, while very high on Skooma one night, he boosted in a local inn that he had downing the ship) Sofia, Recorder, and either kharjo, or J'zargo.

post-4831-0-01008900-1447948960_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth_mathias

Yes, you can change your character's appearance in the game at pretty much any point. You can do this by visiting the "face sculptor" in the Ragged Flagon (down in the Ratway) in Riften and there are a few mod that add items or other alternative methods to bring up the character edit menu. Changing your appearance doesn't (or shouldn't) have any side effects, but changing your race may some side effects.

Just a quick note regarding the flickering light in the Alternate Start prison cell: I found that saving, after you are finished with the race menu configuration, and then reloading solves the issue. 

My guess is that the light that Race Menu provides during character generation is simply one too many for the game engine light limit. 

Just a quick question  : can you still alter your characters appearance  while far in the game ?

As long as i  don't change my characters race  all perks should stay remembered . right ? 

Yes, you can change your character's appearance in the game at pretty much any point. You can do this by visiting the "face sculptor" in the Ragged Flagon (down in the Ratway) in Riften and there are a few mod that add items or other alternative methods to bring up the character edit menu. Changing your appearance doesn't (or shouldn't) have any side effects, but changing your race may some side effects.

you could always use the Console Command "showracemenu" to bring up the race menu at anytime just dont change the race.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Ok I cant to to find the post wehere I mention mods added to this setup

Archery Gameplay Overhaul (don't forget to update FNIS)

Project Parallax Revived - for noble skyrim

Northgirl Armor UNP and the Retexture from clethcleth and Gamwich (most will use on Sofia)

UNP Rogue Armor HD

Bijin AIO

I am trying out Battle fatigue and injuries at the moment i like it (add more immersion) so it's in.

as usual anything you guys find issues with let me know. also any mods you think work well with the setup let me know and try it out If there is enough interest I might turn this into a full Wiki.

@Darth,  following your posts intently as I have a pure SRLE(as far as I know save for some patch merges) and have been kicking around some mods on top of it.  

I'm wondering if you're using USLEEP and RSChildren?  - I assume as much?   The reason I ask is that for some reason I can't get Bijin Warmaidens to work for me.  The first time I dropped it in I had no issues (I didn't have a complete SRLE) but once I finished SRLE Bijin stopped working - no matter how many times I re-installed and ran LOOT (even just choosing 1 esp Lydia) I can't get the face/body.  It's possible it worked for me prior to me updating to USLEEP but I can't recall for sure.   Perplxed.  

yes I use USLEEP and RS Children.

as for Bijin Warmadians yes that was quite a pain

what is did is:

download and install Bijin Warmaidians also seperate the privaye lydia version (keep the privite lydia esp). Bijin Wives, Bijin NPC once all these are installed removed the 3 esp's (warmadian, wives, NPC, make sure to extarct the BSA's for all these mods.)

I then created a new folder and called it Bijin Merged and then moved all textures and meshes into this folder.

I the Download Bijn AIO https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71121/? Bijin AIO Legendary for USLEEP Users

I then Renamed the Bijin AIO.eps to Bijin Merged.esp (to maintan compatbility with my own CR) I then moved it to the Bijin merged Folder we created Earlier. the actived this ned mod in MO

I can try make it available if required.

Ok so it wasn't as simple as a plug n play.  I see you made your own CR?   That's a skill I haven't come close to mastering.  As it is I DL Neo's CR esp and just run with that.   I'm taking a chance adding more mods and not figuring that out so I try to stick with the simple ones.   What kind of CR did you have to do with Bijin?