Anyone know which missing texture this is?

Holymartyr

Question

9 answers to this question

That appears to be a bad mesh to me. I take it you can see the wood part in some angles but not others? I think this is caused by a mesh that isn't three dimensional. If another mod is over writing the mesh in your lanterns mod that could be the culprit... but seeing as how you just reinstalled it that is probably not the case. You can try downloading the mod and reinstalling again just in case... If that doesn't solve it consider reporting it as a bug to the LOSK team.

If you look at the ring on its side, you can see that it's only 2D (you can barely see the sliver). Here are the two different angles - looking at it on its side, and looking at it straight on. Same with the other black area. Doesn't change how they look no matter what angle you look at them:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah it looks like the "brace" that goes onto the wood IS missing it's transparency, but the single chain link at the end of the pole seems to not only be a 2D image, but it is also missing it's transparency. Does anyone else use Lanterns of Skyrim and have this same problem? Or do your lantern posts look proper? o.o