Sure, I wouldn't mind! It'd be a nice umbrella subforum - I've kind of just been using the xEdit Support subforum for most of my needs, though it doesn't seem to quite fit with what I'm doing.
The only thing I would be concerned about would be directing users to use it for things properly. So long as it's positioned above the "Other Modding Utilities Support" subforum and has a listing of what tools it's for (Merge Plugins, Mator Smash, etc.) it should be fine though.
If STEP is up for this then I'm totally for it. Also, to expand on what I'm planning on doing tool-wise over the next half-year or so:
1. Merge Plugins (currently in Beta, almost publicly released)
2. Mator Smash (currently in Alpha)
3. Some load order manager to replace LOOT (probably called SLOT - Structured Load Order Tool)
4. Some universal patching tool to replace SkyProc/SUM
xEdit Scripting Projects
1. mteFunctions (refactoring)
2. MXPF - Mator's xEdit Patching Framework
3. Automation Tools (continuation)
4. Forge Menu Overhaul (revisiting)
All of these projects will support all games supported by the xEdit project, with FMO/AT leaning more towards Skyrim.
Edited by Mator, 08 November 2015 - 05:09 PM.