Photo
- - - - -
Fallout4

WET - Water Enhancement Textures (by SparrowPrince)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:09 PM

WET - Water Enhancement Textures by SparrowPrince

WATER for Fallout 4, kinda. ::P:

#2 SparrowPrince

SparrowPrince

High King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:14 PM

I'm surprised by the reception of this. I basically just took the 'worms' out the water and did a more traditional approach to creation. I guess that's why it's traditional.

#3 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:20 PM

Did you find a plugin that lets you see the textures properly for GIMP or PS? I'm assuming so.

The F4SE thread has some good info about what works. Seems intel has a beta plugin coming soon that should work all the new file formats.

#4 SparrowPrince

SparrowPrince

High King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:34 PM

Nah they be uncompressed by default. Those new formats are really to remove compression artefacts from normal maps at a reduced file size over the old ones. They are nealy as good as uncompressed. Buzz me if that gets released please!

Tine foil hat time: The rain drops now look the same as in my mod and the water textures are the same size and uncompressed like mine too. I don't know about you, but I'm checkng for taps in my house. I found some in the bathroom and kitchen before so I'm not totally crazy!

Heh!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fallout4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users