Merge Standalone: Output esp has merged file as master?!

you don't have to disable any mod at all...

leave your entire Load order active and just move in right pane the esps required for the merge at bottom in the order the guide specifies. Then when running Merge plugins first right click and deactivate ALL esps. Then check only the esps required for the merge (they are last). After that select them and right click then masters -> check masters. If the OK button is not yet clickable then scroll up the load order list and check the remaining masters (these are in red/italic) until OK is active. and then proceed with the merge as is on SRLE base guide.

Edited by paul666root

you don't have to disable any mod at all...

leave your entire Load order active and just move in right pane the esps required for the merge at bottom in the order the guide specifies. Then when running Merge plugins first right click and deactivate ALL esps. Then check only the esps required for the merge (they are last). After that select them and right click then masters -> check masters. If the OK button is not yet clickable then scroll up the load order list and check the remaining masters (these are in red/italic) until OK is active. and then proceed with the merge as is on SRLE base guide.

I did this first the EXACT same way since the beginning, still I had this master-issue. Only disabling the mods on the left pane was the only working resolution for me.

• 1 year later...

1. Ì didn't touch those 3 esp files that I want to merge.

I wasn't referring to touching the ESP files you merged, I was referring to using a translation of merge plugins.  E.g. Russian or French.  There's a bug when using a translation will cause the program to build merges incorrectly.  Switch the program language to English and it should work properly.

If you are using the english language in the program then the problem is something else and you should provide a log because I can't help you without a log.