Step Skyrim LE Patches

DoubleYou

That's actually not a bad idea and can be something that we could work on. I might be able to put one together if Ess doesn't have the time.

That would be awesome! I really only play Skyrim with STEP because it is just so stable and performance friendly and beatuiful, I cannot play without it.

This is the list I quickly put together looking at the mods included in the compilation.

Realistic Smoke and Embers (Medium or High)
Serious HD (1K, 2K, 4K)
The Beauty of Skyrim - Dungeons (1K, 2K)
Visible Windows (Medium or High)
Bellyache's Creature Pack (Medium or High)
Natural Eyes (Low Res or High Res)
Better Circlets (1K or 2K)
Enchantment Effect Replacer (2XRes)

One thing I'm missing from the STEP Compilation wiki page is information about the patches or a link to the patches wiki page. I of course know how to find the page, I'm thinking for new users that haven't heard about STEP compilation and STEP patches before.

I've added the STEP Patches to the list on the Compilation page. I've also added a notice to the page. The STEP Patches page should be kept up-to-date for our own purposes so the information should be good....should be. :^_^:

Do we merge when installing the mod compilation patch or rename and install as separate mod?

It's all one installer now. You'll need to remove the STEP Texture Compilation and the STEP Patches if you already had them from 2.2.9.1. The new file replaces everything except the optimized textures for easy of use.

Tech, the High Res versions of the compilations are uploading. Gonna be a while though. Long while. The archives are over 300MBs larger.

You'll still have to rearrange the files for the installer too.