bugs

STEP v2.2.9.2 Official Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#256 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,474 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

http://wiki.step-pro...Recommendations

says to pick CRF in the fomod instructions, but that there's no need to in the recommendations?

I will have to check to see if Ess included it in that patch or not when I get home.

#257 Judas_Mesiah

Judas_Mesiah

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

I don't know if I should post it here and I searched but nothing came up. Not to mention I could post on the mods nexus page or nexus forums and could get a half decent answer from Reddit and LoversLab so desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I downloaded the STEP mod (Performance edition) and it worked fine on a test save but MO has been bugging me about the esp being a "dummy file" while in the archives tab I activated the checkbox that let's MO manage the bsa but I know from experience that MO can sometimes flag esp's that are empty (but are necessary for the mod) or have the same name as their bsa.
So should I deactivate the mods esp or just leave it alone ? and if I didn't (presuming of course I ignored MO's warning) what are the worst things that could happen in the long run ?.

#258 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,474 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

I don't know if I should post it here and I searched but nothing came up. Not to mention I could post on the mods nexus page or nexus forums and could get a half decent answer from Reddit and LoversLab so desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I downloaded the STEP mod (Performance edition) and it worked fine on a test save but MO has been bugging me about the esp being a "dummy file" while in the archives tab I activated the checkbox that let's MO manage the bsa but I know from experience that MO can sometimes flag esp's that are empty (but are necessary for the mod) or have the same name as their bsa.
So should I deactivate the mods esp or just leave it alone ? and if I didn't (presuming of course I ignored MO's warning) what are the worst things that could happen in the long run ?.

If you have MO managing archives you can leave the plugin unchecked or move it to Optional ESPs. It is, in fact, a dummy plugin who's only purpose is to load the BSA. If you leave it checked, nothing bad will happen besides it counting towards your 255 plugin limit.

#259 Judas_Mesiah

Judas_Mesiah

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

If you have MO managing archives you can leave the plugin unchecked or move it to Optional ESPs. It is, in fact, a dummy plugin who's only purpose is to load the BSA. If you leave it checked, nothing bad will happen besides it counting towards your 255 plugin limit.

Thank you very much ::): .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users