233 replies to this topic

#226 tjax323

tjax323

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:34 PM

Thanks, Tech. That at least lets me feel better enough to give it a try. We'll all be switching eventually, and right now I am most comfortable with MO. Thanks for responding.

#227 LePresidente

LePresidente

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:06 AM

Hi,

My c++ coding is not strong, So i'm doing what I can. My focus is though to get this building using modorganizer-umbrella in a way where a dev can pick up and go instead of jumping through the hoops i did. Will do minor fixes though usvfs needs some serious work, Tannin did leave it in a broken state.

#228 remlnx

remlnx

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:34 AM

Hi,

My c++ coding is not strong, So i'm doing what I can. My focus is though to get this building using modorganizer-umbrella in a way where a dev can pick up and go instead of jumping through the hoops i did. Will do minor fixes though usvfs needs some serious work, Tannin did leave it in a broken state.

No hurry . It work mostly without issues, the majority of reported issues on nexus page comes from errors made by the users inexperience using MO not from MO itself. It is great that you guys picked up Tannin work to make modding again a great safe experience.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

#229 darkside

darkside

Dragonborn

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:43 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad that someone continue to develop MO.

#230 LePresidente

LePresidente

Citizen

• Mod Authors
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:08 AM

Thanks glad to be here :D

#231 darkside

darkside

Dragonborn

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

Hi,

#232 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,278 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:15 AM

Thanks glad to be here :D

If you want a Mod Author badge, which comes with a few extra privileges, you can PM me on Nexus. My profile is linked in my signature.

#233 darksynth0

darksynth0

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:22 AM

Hi guys!

Do you know why Wrye Bash (SSE version) doesn't work with MO2 (SSE plugin).

I mean, it works, but when I am trying to create bashed patch for leveled lists, it just shows CRF when ticking "automatic", and hangs if I try to manually add mods to the leveled lists merge.

I am totally sure it's because of buggy MO2 (which doesn't support SSE on its own), but still maybe you have any ideas.

Probably has something to do with loadorder.txt..

#234 tjax323

tjax323

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:41 AM

Sorry if I'm asking something you already know or have done. I know the following is one of the things I saw biting people trying to make a bashed patch. Have you pulled string files out of the Patch-BSA file to put into a Strings folder in the data file? I know that's necessary for Wrye 307. Scroll 2/3 down the page to "Extracting String Files in this link.

Edited by tjax323, 29 December 2016 - 10:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users