Mod Organizer 2 Discussion and Feedback

TechAngel85

Question

Mod Organizer 2 is now in alpha, which is the 64-bit version of MO featuring support for Fallout 4. Testers are welcome and encouraged!

Download the Alpha here: https://github.com/TanninOne/modorganizer/releases

This is not a bug report topic! Please report bugs to the GitHub issue tracker.

Thought I'd start this thread for the discussion of MO2 instead of filling the Fallout Support topic with unrelated posts.

Hi,

My c++ coding is not strong, So i'm doing what I can. My focus is though to get this building using modorganizer-umbrella in a way where a dev can pick up and go instead of jumping through the hoops i did. Will do minor fixes though usvfs needs some serious work, Tannin did leave it in a broken state.

• +1 2

Hi,

My c++ coding is not strong, So i'm doing what I can. My focus is though to get this building using modorganizer-umbrella in a way where a dev can pick up and go instead of jumping through the hoops i did. Will do minor fixes though usvfs needs some serious work, Tannin did leave it in a broken state.

No hurry . It work mostly without issues, the majority of reported issues on nexus page comes from errors made by the users inexperience using MO not from MO itself. It is great that you guys picked up Tannin work to make modding again a great safe experience.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad that someone continue to develop MO.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! I am so glad that someone continue to develop MO.

Hi guys!

Do you know why Wrye Bash (SSE version) doesn't work with MO2 (SSE plugin).

I mean, it works, but when I am trying to create bashed patch for leveled lists, it just shows CRF when ticking "automatic", and hangs if I try to manually add mods to the leveled lists merge.

I am totally sure it's because of buggy MO2 (which doesn't support SSE on its own), but still maybe you have any ideas.

Probably has something to do with loadorder.txt..

Sorry if I'm asking something you already know or have done. I know the following is one of the things I saw biting people trying to make a bashed patch. Have you pulled string files out of the Patch-BSA file to put into a Strings folder in the data file? I know that's necessary for Wrye 307. Scroll 2/3 down the page to "Extracting String Files in this link.

Edited by tjax323