One of the mods I was the most hyped about for over a year has just gotten out of beta. It's by no means finished, but no more starting new game is required anymore, which is a major change.
I'll just quote a little bit of the description here, because you better see the page itself to get the proper impression. It has some extremely unique features to it.
- A configurable bedroom wing. You can choose between 2 child beds, 6 child beds or 4 follower beds.
- You can adopt up to 6 children if you use Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions (and the 6 bed configuration). However if you only want to adopt 2 children than you don't need Hearthfire Multiple Adoption installed as the vanilla adoption scripts will still work in the manor.
- The steward, housecarl and bard all have their own beds.
- Custom furniture that allows for a lot of additional storage space without taking up additional floor space.
- Much better lighting than the vanilla Lakeview Manor imho. This whole project started as an attempt to improve the vanilla lighting.
- Ability for the player to individually extinguish and re-light all candles throughout the main house. Let me know if I've missed any of them.
- Indoor plumbing, including working sinks, a bath and toilets but I did my very best to make them look like they belong in the world. Take a look at the screen shots before you judge them :)
- A fairly large armory complete with custom helmet displays and a unique enchanting room
- A large library with a study
- An attic containing the alchemy lab and fully functional individual ingredient storage drawers with auto-sorting. Note the video is a bit old now and the attic has changed a bit since then.
- All the crafting stations you should need (except for a Skyforge)
- Indoor ambient lighting and sounds
- A working wind-powered grain mill
- A fish hatchery down by the lake
- Custom displays for elderscrolls, unique jars, black books, dragon priest masks, dragon claws, kagrumez gems
- A self-changing dining table. Each day the main dining table will show a randomly selected meal configuration including plates, cups, food etc. More configuration to be added in future.