22.214.171.124 came out, so I decided to do a fresh install with the new stuff. I wish I had either done it before switching to Windows 10, or benchmarked my old setup after switching, so I'd have a better idea what these results mean... but I suspect it's the ini changes that are the culprit. I'm getting some pretty nasty results here:
Processor: AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Video: AMD Radeon HD 7700
I've reinstalled and followed the ini changes twice now, so I think I've followed the listed steps correctly. I'll be messing around with my settings further to try to find the culprit... but I figured you guys needed to see this.
Edited by Tarvok, 26 November 2015 - 05:54 PM.