First SR:LE build

This is my first SR:LE but far from my first build. I've modded with many mods before and have done conflict resolution so i kinda know the answers to these questions i just wanna double check that i'm right and that i'm not missing part of the guide where i would have to do a conflict resolution or that the effect i'm going for is already done and a point in the guide that i'm not seeing.

first, SRO + NobleSkyrim this is totally ok right? i want the parallax textures of SRO and SRO covers more than any other pack out, but i really love the look of noble especially the way they do there wood and would like it to overwrite SRO, well i lose the parallax due to noble having non parallax textures that would overwrite the parallax (don't really know how exactly these textures are stored cuz i just kinda found out about difference via the guide) are there any fixes/conflicts that are covered in the guide that would need to be redirected towards noble? i highly doubt this due to the nature of textures but it was worth asking i figure. 

Second, Vivid settings and doom nights in the vividian pack and darker nights in CoT and vibrant auras in ruffled feathers. first i find most ENBs when going towards there "vanilla" settings look kinda dull (most are likely made/tweaked on a gaming monitor instead of a reference monitor like i have, its not the ENBs fault but the monitor being used is my theory, no matter what i pick i often have to do manual tweaks to the ENB presets) and i really like the way vivid vividian looks, don't see any possible conflicts here unless one of the  lighting mods doesn't mix well when on the vivid profile. the nights and the aura i also don't see there being a conflict unless the 2 night modes are the same method, thus only 1 well take effect, or the effect i'm going for is already done and i didn't notice it.

third, is there a place that has all the expansion packs for SR:LE listed, the only one i can find is EE and was wondering for a while what EE was when people said SR:LE+EE and now i wanna know what all the other acronym packs are, i'm sure i just missed this link, but there be links every where. 

How "hard" is the combat in SR:LE, i think every one can agree that vanilla skyrim is way too easy and it seems SR:LE deals with this but i just wanted to throw this out see if others feel they need to adjust the combat further to get it as hard as they want it, or maybe there is a combat/hardcore expansion that i don't know about.

sorry if these questions are simple and already answered or would be if i would just complete the build before asking about it.

This is my first SR:LE but far from my first build. I've modded with many mods before and have done conflict resolution so i kinda know the answers to these questions i just wanna double check that i'm right and that i'm not missing part of the guide where i would have to do a conflict resolution or that the effect i'm going for is already done and a point in the guide that i'm not seeing.

first, SRO + NobleSkyrim this is totally ok right? i want the parallax textures of SRO and SRO covers more than any other pack out, but i really love the look of noble especially the way they do there wood

yes Noble Skyrim is fine with SRLE I use it there is a parallax patch for noble skyrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71400/?

regarding combt I added Deadly Combat and combat evoled to my setup. I also added ordinator with no issue others have used Skyre or Perkus Maximus but these are a little more complex with regarding compatbility.

with regard to the ENB is use the Vivid Setting in Vividian ENB not the Vanillia (but that something you might want to experiment with)

Edited by Darth_mathias

thanks for the fast reply, i noticed about you using noble in your thread about extra mods and was thinking of adding those three combat ones also, when i saw them listed in it. i was most worried about the parallax as now, with that patch, its just like any other 2 texture mods overwriting so i know that wont be an issue to leave SRO in to cover some gaps that noble might miss.

alright i seem to have a stable SR:LE now, ive added ordinator but thats it so far still building a battle plan for more and debating on EE or yours or maybe get ballsy and mix my fav from both. i have one bug that i seem to remember i had last time i had FNIS but i forget what i did about it as that was a while ago, every now and then ill trigger a animation and the animation well not happen but im put into free cam mode and since there is no animation it never gives me normal cam back and i cant save all i can do is exit and revert to last save, not too game-breaking but annoying to have to save before any animation. im also not seeing the frostfall survival perk tree, im guessing ordinator is overriding it but i was silly and didnt check to see if it was there before i added ordinator, ill likely get these worked out soon and back on my mission to have more mods!

• 3 weeks later...

so im almost done building needs more tweaking have a few bugs but is totally playable as long as you save often, my biggest issue is animations working 100%

ive added all of EE along with ordinator deadly combat combat evolved apocalypse magic of skyrim Immersive College of Winterhold College Days - Winterhold one tweak fuz ro doh and about to add Cerwiden as my last addition.