T-Pose - Player & NPCs in a Bind

ALREADY FIXED: CLICK

Good day. After following SR:LE/SR:LE Explorer's Custom and upon loading Skyrim, my character was seen with the infamous T-pose in character creation. Hoping for it to go away after character creation, I finished making my character but the problem persisted afterwards. It's not just my character with this issue, other NPCs seem to be affected too, and they also don't seem to be much into the whole "moving around" thing: https://i.imgur.com/WSi7r3J.jpg

This isn't my first time trying to install SR:LE either. In my first attempt, I decided to deviate a little here and there and didn't install some mods based on SR:LE Explorer's Custom's bidding, but stuck to the mods listed for the most part. Upon going through the guide, I ran the game and encountered this issue for the first time.

I tried installing SR:LE again last night. This time, I stuck with the main SR:LE guide to the best of my ability (except a few plugin merges, but that shouldn't change this, right?). But yet again, I find myself stuck in that T-pose.

I did run FNIS correctly after finishing/sorting all of the mods, and the log showed absolutely no warnings. FNIS just logged information during the process and spat out the success text at the end. I tried with and without the gender animation fix, and I had the skeleton arm fix enable the entire time.

I have Google'd for a while but to no avail. All the threads and articles I've found with this issue seemed to have been fixed by either FNIS or the Dual Sheath Redux's SkyProc Patch. Neither have worked for me so far.

Getting a little tired of installing mods with nothing to play in-between now. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Here's some (possibly) relevant information:

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

EDIT: Just now noticed this isn't the correct forum. Would a mod be kind enough to move to the "SR - Support" forum for me please?

Edited by Raevox

Re-installed everything again. Followed the instructions to the T(-pose). Ran FNIS, got an error regarding a missing file in my Steam's Skyrim (?) directory. It fixed itself when I ran FNIS for the second time.

FNIS Output

As you can see, I did check the Skeleton Arm Fix patch.

Ran the game after the other patches (Wrye Bash, SUM, etc.) right into a T-pose. I tested again with Dual Sheath Redux and ASIS (SkyProc mods), and FNIS disabled, and then I tested again with those mods plus Groovtama's skeleton disabled to same results.

As far as properly configuring the skeleton goes, I followed the specific instructions in the guide, including the edits to "Morphs.ini." Is there something else I might have missed?

P.S. I am not running DynDOLOD at the moment to save on testing time. That shouldn't really interfere with this though, I hope.

EDIT: For testing purposes, I disabled these mods:

Faster Get Up and Stand Up Animations

FNIS

FNIS - Creatures

HDT Physics Extension

Immersive Animations

Blocking Animation Pack

Dual Wield Improved Animation

No Spinning Death Animation

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Dual Sheath Redux

Dual Sheath Redux - JaySuS Swords

Even after all of that, I got the same results. I feel like I'm going crazy. I think I disabled any mods that have any influence over character animations, yet still I'm stuck in the T-pose.

Here are my profile *.txt files for reference:

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

Any suggestions?

Edited by Raevox

Alright then. For the first time since I started messing about with SR:LE, I tried running vanilla Skyrim. And guess what? T-pose. I made Skyrim vanilla again, and just tried running the SR:LE profile from Mod Organizer and bam. No more T-pose. I guess I should be the first one to say that I should have tested vanilla, but still, really didn't expect that at all. First time my vanilla has experienced such a screwed up corruption.

Anyways, sorry for wasting everybody's time! Hope you guys have a great holiday.

Edited by Raevox

Alright then. For the first time since I started messing about with SR:LE, I tried running vanilla Skyrim. And guess what? T-pose. I made Skyrim vanilla again, and just tried running the SR:LE profile from Mod Organizer and bam. No more T-pose. I guess I should be the first one to say that I should have tested vanilla, but still, really didn't expect that at all. First time my vanilla has experienced such a screwed up corruption.

Anyways, sorry for wasting everybody's time! Hope you guys have a great holiday.

Glad to hear you got it sorted... interesting vanilla bug.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.