[WIP] Boston Atomic Bomb Yankee - BABY (Fallout 4)

Kesta

No, no patreon. I don't need fund/money, nor external motivation. I just do things I want to, when I feel like it ^^

Besides, I'm officially stopping it, for several reasons. I'll strip all the outdated info and mod list (experience have shown that what matter for a guide is just the amount of mod you put in here, to make sure you have all the hyped ones, and how much caps/colors/emphasis you use to claim that everything is fully compatible and work perfectly, actual quality/consistency doesn't matter). I'll leave up the part about putting a decent modding environnement for FO4, and that'll be it.

I started following your guide a couple of days ago and got frustrated at how many mod authors had removed their mods due to Nexus drama, and noticed a lot of others had been updated so much that the guide instructions were made redundant, I was inspired to create my own guide for FO4. I hope you don't mind me using your flares, I have no idea how to make them myself. I've only been working on it for a few hours today and yesterday, so I haven't got to adding actual mods yet. I figured I would make something for myself so that I don't have to trawl through the Nexus every six months when I re-install the game, but then figured why not make it usable by anyone. I've been using your formatting for the actual mods since I'm too dumb to figure out how to make it pretty myself.

Anyways here's the starting point: https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Fenris95/FO4_-_My_Personal_Setup

Doesn't look bad ;) I think another guy also made a guide with a copy of the initial instructions and re-used all the flair things already, so you're just one more :P 

And yes, mine is utterly outdated, which is why I said I'd remove most of the actual mods and just leave the proper "setup advice" up. Just need to find an hour or two to do it.

• 3 weeks later...