Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library (by DanielCoffey)

Nebulous112

Book Covers Skyrim is Extended though.  :dry:  That just seems weird right. We add this to Core, then we add that one to Core too or all the new books will nice, unique covers and vanilla books will just be meh. Probably should look at the reason we added that one to Extended instead of Core.

Book Covers Skyrim is Extended though.  :dry:  That just seems weird right. We add this to Core, then we add that one to Core too or all the new books will nice, unique covers and vanilla books will just be meh. Probably should look at the reason we added that one to Extended instead of Core.

I think it was because the new designs were so much off from vanilla. I personally have no issue with the main mod being Core, but should really discuss if it meets the mandate or not.

I think it was because the new designs were so much off from vanilla. I personally have no issue with the main mod being Core, but should really discuss if it meets the mandate or not.

I don't think this one can be Core without the other mod because the aesthetic of all the books would be off. Half would be boring vanilla textures and half would be custom unique textures. 

I don't think this one can be Core without the other mod because the aesthetic of all the books would be off. Half would be boring vanilla textures and half would be custom unique textures. 

That's what I'm saying. I have no issues with the other mod being Core, but we should reevaluate if it meets the Core mandate. The only real issue I see is the style deviation.

I think it should be Extended, not Core as some of the Michael Kirkbride lore was never released inside the TES Games themselves - it was forum lore around the games to get folks interested and promote  discussion. You can see some of the comments about MK in The Imperial Library forum.

• 9 months later...