Transcluded from the Nexus description (written by me):
Chucksteel's NVInteriors Project is a fantastic addition to the Fallout: New Vegas experience, but is sadly hindered by it's often lackluster writing (due to the author's dyslexia). I've fixed that. This mod rewrites all the notes, terminal entries, and names in NVInteriors, making them grammatically correct, coherent and overall much more sensible. It also attempts to enhance the experience by fleshing out some of the characters, and making sure it is consistent with already existing fallout lore. With this mod, my goal was to improve upon the written content in Chucksteel's mod to the extent that it would be difficult to differentiate between it and the content included in the vanilla game.
- Over 60 rewritten notes and terminal entries, providing a richer and (now) seamless addition to the fantastic interiors added.
- Consistent use of grammar in all names and entries, so as to fit perfectly in with vanilla content.
- A lore friendly approach to everything from company names (there's a tiny Fallout 3 reference in there somewhere) to areas (it did seem kinda weird for the NCR to have their headquarters in a town they blew up, right?) and pre-war descriptions (yes there were lasers on top of the Lucky 38, I swear).
- Different people have different personalities. Some notes made more humorous, some more somber.
- Full compatibility with RichWizard's NV Interiors Project Addon. In fact, I've carried over all of his corrections to my mod. It is however, not required. 100% Your choice.
- NEW IN 1.2: Now comes with an optional esm replacer version that saves you a plugin slot. Sadly it's not compatible with any mods that change things added by NVInteriors, as they will overwrite my changes.
- NEW IN 1.3: Now comes with a modified version of Interior Lighting Overhaul's NVInteriors patch, so you don't have to chose between my improvements or ILO's.
Drop the .esp file into your Data folder or install with your favorite mod manager. Just make sure to sort it behind any NVInteriors files, including the addon if you're using that.
If you use the optional esm replacer, make sure to overwrite Chucksteel's mod, or sort my mod after NVInteriors in Mod Organizer's left pane if you use that.
All credits for the original interiors belong to Chucksteel for his NVInteriors mod, and this has been uploaded with his express permission. All the notes and terminal entries, as well as several corrections of to the original mod's item and cell names have been made by me, but I do not have the right to pass on the permission to edit said content and/or upload it elsewhere for public use. I encourage you to ask Chucksteel if you have any interest in editing his content.
I hold the content of this mod to be of a considerable improvement to the original written content in NVInteriors. However, English is not my first language and I am not without error. Therefore any criticism, error reporting, or suggestions regarding written content is both welcomed and encouraged.
Version 1.3 Changed "Tonto's Indian Boxcar" to "Boxcar" Changed "Th Chief" to "Train Engine" Changed "PX" to "Post Exchange" Corrected a couple of typos Made my own version of the ILO-patch for NVInteriors Version 1.2 Corrected various typos and mistakes pointed out by frosty-theaussie (thanks for the help, I guess those things happen when you write stuff at 4 AM) Added a replacer version (basically Chucksteel's original ESMs modified by me) Version 1.1 Corrected some previously unspotted mistakes ("Pick Axe" to "Pickaxe", "Empty BBQ Sause Bottle" to "Empty BBQ Sauce Bottle" etc) Corrected several instances of "Sunset Sarsparilla" to "Sunset Sarsaparilla" Corrected several instances of "Repcon" to "Repconn" (considering removing the instances entirely, to be in line with the vanilla "Rocket Souvenirs") Removed several instances of real life brand references and replaced them with generic names in accordance with how the vanilla game does it ("Fender Base" is now "Bass Guitar" etc) Added a missing space to a terminal entry Corrected a minor typo from the previous version
Edited by MonoAccipiter, 20 December 2015 - 09:45 AM.