Crash fixes by meh321

Deathwing514

I'm running this with Safety Load, SKSE loader (default 768 memory block) & ENB. I just had Skyrim run out of memory in Riverwood (alternate start: camping in the woods) after sneaking into town. My ExpandSystemMemoryX64 was set to "true". I've adjusted that to "false" and was able to start a new, sneak into town, hunt the local forests & get up to mischief in the Sleeping Giant without incident. As you say, time will tell.  

I thought Safety Load had been put on the "Burn this Mod before it burns your game" list?

I'm running this with Safety Load, SKSE loader (default 768 memory block) & ENB. I just had Skyrim run out of memory in Riverwood (alternate start: camping in the woods) after sneaking into town. My ExpandSystemMemoryX64 was set to "true". I've adjusted that to "false" and was able to start a new, sneak into town, hunt the local forests & get up to mischief in the Sleeping Giant without incident. As you say, time will tell.  

Sounds like you have your hands in too many baskets with Safety Load, SKSE memory patch and ENB

I thought Safety Load had been put on the "Burn this Mod before it burns your game" list?

That was stable ugrids to load, safety load is fine, but unnecessary 99% of the time (most people who still use it either have it for placebo, or because they didn't set up skse memory patch correctly).

The advice to use Safety Load came from the Crash Fixes page,

"Safety Load (not needed if UseOSAllocators=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini):
Install Safety Load if you have a infinite loading screen or freeze at any point. It fixes a bug in memory allocation that causes deadlock. Yes you still need this if you have SKSE memory patch, no they don't do the same thing. SKSE memory patch hides the problem of deadlock for longer because it allocates a larger memory block. If you don't have freeze or infinite loading screen at all then you don't need this!"

I'm testing to see if this addresses loading time issues for me, in addition to pairing my installed mod list, work in progress.