Test Run 1 - End of Section 2.D. - Fuz Ro D'oh Inconsistent

aba42

Question

When I ran Skyrim before, Fuz Ro D'oh showed all conversations from all participants.  On this new run with new Profile, during the regular opening Skyrim Intro, Fuz Ro D'oh only works for one conversation Imperial Soldier to Tulius, and Tulius Response.  There are no more depicted conversations.  I, personally, wish to have all of them shown.  Suggestions, please.  And, so far, this is the only glitch I've seen.  This STEP 2292 load is young, however.

Oops, one other thing.  I set up Skyrim performance monitor to run pre-MO.  When I load Skyrim that way, I get no opening icon, the load immediately goes to the "Continue, new, load...quit" menu, and I have no mouse on screen.  So there are two glitches.  I'm opting to not use Skyrim performance monitor.

2 answers to this question

Subtitles are determined by the general settings set in Skyrim, bring up the menu by hitting escape and change the settings to show subtitles -- Display sub-heading.

Depending on which skyrim.ini you set SPM to look for the intro sequence may or may not be disabled.

[General]
sIntroSequence=

Note how this setting has it disabled. If the INI used by SPM doesn't have that set, ie. it isn't the INI for the profile you are running it will be another setting. You are probably correct to opt out of using SPM.

Ah, thank you.  Don't quite understand the difference in the two runs as skyrim.ini for both profiles was set to sIntroSequence=  , but, in the first instance, alll dialogs were depicted when I added Fuz Ro D'oh.  Anyhow, thank you.  Will do.  Onward and sideways...