Anyone tried DALCO Inventory Sorter?

Or maybe Item Prefix for F3 with DLCs?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/16943

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21943

I'd like to make this work with the mods in the guide, although I don't use them all. Wondering if anyone has gone through the trouble before. I'm worried mainly with blackened I guess, but since I'm a noob in modding, I appreciate recommendations.

So I've read about using GECK for this, seems pretty straightforward.

- Opened my finished mod with all DLC in GECK
- Exported Names (top-left in Files menu)
- Opened UP with DLCs
- Imported Names.

Or using FO3Edit. So I'd copy all overwritten items to a new plugin and rename them.

Anyways, I will probably delve deeper into this on the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I finished installing DALCO, here are some tips for whoever is interested (just what I remember, some details may be missing):

- plugin order probably doesn't matter, but trust LOOT by default

- in Wrye Flash add bash tags Names and Nomerge to all DALCO plugins. Probably just needed for DALCO Unofficial Patch because it had new releases since, but to be safe I added this to the other 3 DALCO plugins that were missing them

- unmark all Names checkbox when building the batch except DALCO. You want it to win the naming fight to get the benefits of the plugin
- After the bash is generated, still in Wrye Flash right click the bash and Export Names to a file

- Then for every plugin that loads after bash and has a chance to change names, like TWPC Wasteland Patch, in Wrye Flash right click them and Import Names

STEP guide have some mods that adds new items not covered by DALCO, mostly the new quests. A manual patch can be made for them.