SRLE Extended support

Ive done that now, but the problem is happening with lots of npcs (I think some of the ones modified by Ordinary Women and Males of Skyrim).  It is not too severe and only some are really noticable, but it looks like the body and the head are a slightly different tone which creates seams (either the body or the head looks a bit too red).

https://postimg.org/image/ypc69nmr3/

https://postimg.org/image/pg9zzjdv3/

https://postimg.org/image/mh33cf4dr/

https://postimg.org/image/ylicteh9r/

These pictures arent the best examples but I can look for some better ones later. Does your game look like that/any idea how to fix it?

from the the ordinary women mod page:

1. If you has uesd another mod about chaging the appearance of same NPCs,
it may cause the neck seam trouble.
If so, open the command console by pressing the tilde (~) key.
And you have to set their NPC weight by typing the following: setnpcweight [NPC'S WEIGHT]
[NPC's weight]
Carlotta Valentia: 50
Hulda: 100
Saadia: 70
Irileth: 80
Alfhild Battle-Born: 0
Olfina Gray-Mane: 80
Ahlam: 20
Gerdur: 50
Sigrid: 50
Valerica: 40
Angi: 50
Elenwen: 50
Una: 50
Erdi: 40
Freir: 50
Bryling: 100
Illdi: 60
Vivienne Onis: 30
Lisette: 50
Vittoria Vici: 50
Alexia Vici: 0
Ingun Black-Briar: 50
Maven Black-Briar: 100
Dinya Balu: 30
Grelka: 50
Svana Far-Shield: 50
Haelga: 100
Nivenor: 0
Silda the Unseen: 0
Hermir Strong-Heart: 100
Nilsine Shatter-Shield: 50
Tova Shatter-Shield: 40
Hillevi Cruel-Sea: 50
Elda Early-Dawn: 60
Luaffyn: 10
Niranye: 50
Sorine Jurard: 50
Anuriel: 50
Tonilia: 40
Mirabelle Ervine: 30
Faralda: 50
Nirya: 30
Colette Marence: 40
Thaena: 100
Haran: 50
Birna: 30
Jonna: 70
Lami: 50
Idgrod the Younger: 30
Hroki: 50
Frabbi: 0
Lisbet: 60
Bothela: 50
Senna: 70
And then enter 'disable' and 'enable' in a row before closing the command console.
Lastly, press the tilde (~) key again to close the command console.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Ok I guess I can give that a try but it will take along time to go through all the characters... Is this the case with males too?

to be honest I am not sure. I have not really notice the neck seems but thne again I haven't been looking out for them.

ESF companions and ICW change NPC (although i don't think they change there apperance).

do you by any chance have the old replacement esp I did for Males of skyrim compaions improvement and the ordinary women installed?

if so delete them and use the orgianl mods.

Hi,

Love this pack.  I seem to be having an issue with the Heads up Display Merge.  I correctly placed the mods at the bottom of MO in the listed order and ran Merge Patch Standalone.  There were no errors pre-merge and no listed errors during or post-merge and it completed successfully.  I placed the new merge file as listed and left the individual mods activated after deactivating and moving their esp's into MO's optional file section for the individual mods.

The issue is that A Matter of Time, iHud, AHZmoreHUD, ExtendedUI, and Lock Overhaul are not showing up in the MCM menu.  Is there some step or something that I missed?  Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

Love this pack.  I seem to be having an issue with the Heads up Display Merge.  I correctly placed the mods at the bottom of MO in the listed order and ran Merge Patch Standalone.  There were no errors pre-merge and no listed errors during or post-merge and it completed successfully.  I placed the new merge file as listed and left the individual mods activated after deactivating and moving their esp's into MO's optional file section for the individual mods.

The issue is that A Matter of Time, iHud, AHZmoreHUD, ExtendedUI, and Lock Overhaul are not showing up in the MCM menu.  Is there some step or something that I missed?  Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks.

don't leave the indivdual mods activated in MO, The merge has all the info needed.