SRLE Extended support

yes i have noticed that the Vigor campfire patch get pulled into the Bash patch thus overwritie the needed changes from the CACO Vigor patch. I have also added a rule that caco vigor patch loads after the bash patch thus CACO Vigor win the conflicts. hope that all makes sense.

You could remove the delev,relev tags and add it to the caco merge as well with caco-ordinatored and caco-crf patch

You could remove the delev,relev tags and add it to the caco merge as well with caco-ordinatored and caco-crf patch

So you think that the Delav and Relav tags are not needed?

Also the mod author of CACO - Vigor has up date his patch included the Campfire stuff so it can be merged again. I currently don't have the CACO - CRF patch but i spotted it i'll take a look at it today.

You also say the caco-ordinatored patch can be merged in as well?

So you think that the Delav and Relav tags are not needed?

Also the mod author of CACO - Vigor has up date his patch included the Campfire stuff so it can be merged again. I currently don't have the CACO - CRF patch but i spotted it i'll take a look at it today.

You also say the caco-ordinatored patch can be merged in as well?

Yes...just take a look as they aren't put in alphabetically order..

i see...i have to put it manual cause I've got a merged version of Combat evolved...I see that you have Duel as well..how are they working together ?

dual and combat evolevd work really well together and in Vigor and RoTE it make combat chanellging Oh if you you use dual make sure the stagger from Vigor is set to 0% in the mcm menu

dual and combat evolevd work really well together and in Vigor and RoTE it make combat chanellging Oh if you you use dual make sure the stagger from Vigor is set to 0% in the mcm menu

I never had the courage to use all four of them ..right now i'm using WAA with Vigor, Combat evolved and Rote + ASIS potions and it's quite challenging..and DCO + Deadly Dragons which makes the game almost impossible at adept difficulty

I never had the courage to use all four of them ..right now i'm using WAA with Vigor, Combat evolved and Rote + ASIS potions and it's quite challenging..and DCO + Deadly Dragons which makes the game almost impossible at adept difficulty

well how this for tough then I am using Dual, combat evolved, Vigor, RoTE, WAA, Deadly Dragons, Enahnced Mighty Dragons Reborn and DCO. (all of these are being consider for inclusion that why i running them all). if all these end up getting included i might look at a combat merge for SRLE Extended.

At the moment Dragon fights are a no go so I am having to console commend them dead (cos I started the main quest line at to low a level.) I am really enjoy the combat i have to think can i win this fight and do I run away like a scared little girl.

I am likely to add EMD and DCO as well as Endgame NPC Overhaul over the weekend once lexy has had a go at the CR.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Armor of Intrigue help...

Using 3 files...Main, Updates Beast Races Fix Update, and Update files.   All 3 have the same ESP...ArmorOfintrigue.esp.

Shouldn't only one of these be used...pretty sure bc u merge just the one ESP later on?  If so there's no need to dl both Beast Races Fix Update and the Update file right?

Thx!

Armor of Intrigue help...

Using 3 files...Main, Updates Beast Races Fix Update, and Update files.   All 3 have the same ESP...ArmorOfintrigue.esp.

Shouldn't only one of these be used...pretty sure bc u merge just the one ESP later on?  If so there's no need to dl both Beast Races Fix Update and the Update file right?

Thx!

the beast race fix you only need the meshes but the update file you need that esp as that adds an un-enchanted Armor pieces and lowered the prices of the set.

So Sorry, I'm full into SRLEX build so running into a lot of stuff.  This is a dumb one but I want to be sure so I dont screw up my INIs...

in this section... 

Skyrim Project INI (spINI) Version 2.4.1

Recommended usage:

2. Mod Organizer users should go to the Setup tab withn spINI and select the profile they wish to use via the INI Path setting. Your profiles should be autodetected.

By Profile, should I direct it to my SRLE Extended profile (Mod Organizer\Profiles\Skyrim Revisited - Extended) or to my Skyrim profile which it auto-detected?  It didn't auto-detect my SRLE Extended profile, but it would make sense to just change that profile's INIs right?  or should I just let it change all my INIs in the Skyrim folder?

Thx!

So Sorry, I'm full into SRLEX build so running into a lot of stuff.  This is a dumb one but I want to be sure so I dont screw up my INIs...

in this section... 

Skyrim Project INI (spINI) Version 2.4.1

Recommended usage:

2. Mod Organizer users should go to the Setup tab withn spINI and select the profile they wish to use via the INI Path setting. Your profiles should be autodetected.

By Profile, should I direct it to my SRLE Extended profile (Mod Organizer\Profiles\Skyrim Revisited - Extended) or to my Skyrim profile which it auto-detected?  It didn't auto-detect my SRLE Extended profile, but it would make sense to just change that profile's INIs right?  or should I just let it change all my INIs in the Skyrim folder?

Thx!

yes you need to direct spINI to your Mod Organizer\Profiles\Skyrim Revisited - Extended otherwise it will not changes this profile ini files.