SR:LE Build, ASIS: Patcher Fails

p4ck3tl055

Question

Last night I was finishing up my SR:LE rebuild.  I get to the part to build the dynamic patches (ASIS, Dual Sheath Redux, FNIS, Bashed Patch and in my case - SkyRe.)  FNIS builds fine.  Bashed Patch builds fine. I go to fire off SUM to build the reproccer based patchers and ASIS craps out on me.  It left me with this pretty message:

There was an error exporting the custom patch.
(null)
Please contact the author.

The ASIS.esp is created, but it's zero bytes.

If I disable ASIS in SUM, the other reproccers build just fine.

I've searched Google, but I'm only turning up dead ends.  I'm running the latest Java (Java 8, build 25).  I've tried clearing the Overwrite folder and building ASIS alone, no dice.  I've tried downloading the mod again and reinstalling it, no dice.

It looks like the actual processing of the patch completes, but when it goes to write the ESP file, the reproccer just dies with the error.

The sad part about this is that my previous build (which I killed last week - long story) used ASIS without any problem.

Anyone have anything for me to try tonight?

4 answers to this question

Hmm.... Didn't look there, but I will tonight.

Welp, that didn't work.  But I DID find the solution. Apparently The Eyes of Beauty - Dawnguard includes a plugin called "babette.esp".  If this plugin is in your load order, it will cause ASIS (at least version 1.42.5, the latest as of this writing) to fail with the error I was getting.