Missing texture(purple) skyforge shield Amidian born book of silence help

Scythiss

Question

I downloaded and installed admidian born book of silence.  I also installed the missing textures for the skyforge bow, arrows and shield.  this fixed aelas bow and arrow but for some reason ria is still missing her shield it is purple.  can anything think of what would the culprit would be?

3 answers to this question

I don't remember offhand which shield Ria carries and when I visited the Companions she didn't have a shield on her. In any case, it's probably the hide shield in aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors or the iron shield in aMidianBorn - Content Addon. Most of the armor textures come from either these two mods, the STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures, or the HRDLC.

I don't remember offhand which shield Ria carries and when I visited the Companions she didn't have a shield on her. In any case, it's probably the hide shield in aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors or the iron shield in aMidianBorn - Content Addon. Most of the armor textures come from either these two mods, the STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures, or the HRDLC.

I have all those mods installed but er shield shows up as purple.  Im trying to find out why.  I installed the mmissing textures but it still wont show up.