ASIS issue

Oshika

Question

Hello,

i have an issue with ASIS

I know what i have this issue but i don't found how to resolve it. 

The fact is i have translated or download translated version of the mods of all the SRLE guide. 

Now we come to ASIS, six months back , I had already performed the installation of SRLE and had the same problems with ASIS . In my game, I can not talk to a lot of the NPCs ( at least 20-30%) when I go talk to them there is nothing that appears, and even if I press the button interaction (E) there is nothing going on . During this last installation I had found the issue, it was to simply modified the .ini file of asis and change the " language" by my own language : 0aeda25c5a.png

I repatch my game and it had worked . I proceeded in exactly the same way here , start a new game, I removed and redone all the overwrite folder ( Wrye bash , skyproc , loot ... ) And I still have the problem, I am quite desperate because it's been at least 8 solid hours I try to solve it . That's why I 'm asking for help hoping that someone knows why this Asis causes this on my game.

Edited by Oshika

3 answers to this question

I finally found the issue. 

After a lot of hours of research, i finally found.. 

The problem was the French version of the unofficial patch. I tried the English version and it worked , it probably comes from the fact that the French version is an .exe that installs files directly in the data , I have now taken the manual version .rar and i think i'm close to solving this issue. 

Edited by Oshika