Character with Lazy Eye

StoneyMason

Question

Went to buck's place for the first time and noticed Anna has a lazy eye. Not sure if it's something I did wrong during the install or not but I found a google link that mentions the issue may be related to an interaction between Fallout Character Overhaul and The Steve Bison hotel mod. Very minor issue and she is the only character I've come across where I noticed it, but just thought I'd let you know. I searched but couldn't find anything on here. 

Here is the link that mentions the issue.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1257503-fallout-character-overhaul/page-393&do=findComment&comment=39802705

And here is my image below 

Cx3zaXb.jpg

7 answers to this question

This really will be the last post on it. Just to give a final bit of closure. It did fix it for the characters I noticed who had an issue. But it created a double lizard eye effect on my player character when I used tfc in the console to look around on the free cam at him. I don't really care about that though since I don't normally look at my character but perhaps it creates the effect on other npc characters... Not sure. But just wanted to give a warning if anybody finds this later in a google or step forum search and has the same issue. 

Edited by StoneyMason