SRLE Extended LOTD Wierdness

RebelQueen

Question

hi everyone I wonder if it is supposed to be like this or not but I thought id ask cause I haven't seen any posts about it I have installed the SRLE Extended LOTD all the mods but the skeletons and a few draugers armor are in another language it looks like deutch or something  and its not the weapons or the anything else they have on them just the armor pieces I am trying to reinstall the complete guide but I thought ide ask maby I did something wrong or is it supposed to be like that thanx in advance for any help and for the awesome guide  :heart: 

11 answers to this question

I managed to find the problem I had the polish version of the unofficial patch for immersive creatures I downloaded the right one and everything seems to be in English now thank you for all your help and pointing me in the right direction  ::):  ::):  ::): and thank you for the awesome guide ive never had a more stable and beautifull looking skyrim and lots of fun to play  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

• +1 1

I reinstalled but its still the same for example I have killed a skeleton thalmor and its armors name is stara alfia zbroja for the chest piece and its looks like normal thalmor armor same stats and everything I upload a screen shot if any can tell me what the problem is so I can fix it. the screen shot is to large to upload sry if you can tell me where else I can upload it I will do that its 5 mb in size

Edited by RebelQueen

here is my modlist and plugins if it helps the funny thing is it is only the armor on the skeletons and drauger the same armor pieces that are used by anything else is normal, another clue if it helps is that it is also mostly the skeltons and drauger that res themselves after dying like the beserking skeleton I don't know if that helps I don't know which mod changes that maybe I messed up the install or download

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

Edited by RebelQueen

Somehow it seems you've ended up with a Polish translation for one of the mods. Now I'm not sure which one's doing it. So what you might want to do is install the MFG Console mod. When you do that, you can open the console, click on the piece of armor and it should give you a number. It'll be 8 digits. Would look something like 01345678, for example. That will help in determining which mod's the issue.

• +1 1

i downloaded it and clicked on the item it said it came from skyrim immersive creatures ill re download it and install and see if it fixed the problem i didn't even know they had a polish version ^^ but at least i now know the problematic mod thank you 

I tried reinstalling it redownloading it I downloaded the English txt file and even removed all the other language files from the mod but nothing has changed but if I take it off then everything is fine is there a way to remove it and still use the guide