MO2 FNV, Project Nevada Installation failed.

Kagiri

Question

Whenever I tried to install Project Nevada in Mod Organizer 2, I get this error.

36d032ea253d01ddbec1dc0f624d4039.png

I've done a fair bit of searching on google on how to fix this, but I still have no idea how to, I was hoping that someone here could perhaps lend me a hand.

3 answers to this question

The most likely reason is that you didn't unblock ModOrganizer*.7z before you extracted the files and Windows and/or .NET Framework doesn't trust the DLLs because they are blocked. To resolve this, you'll need to open the Mod Organizer folder in Windows Explorer, right click + Properties on all *.exe and *.dll files one at a time, click Unblock, and click OK.

Whenever I tried to install Project Nevada in Mod Organizer 2, I get this error.

36d032ea253d01ddbec1dc0f624d4039.png

I've done a fair bit of searching on google on how to fix this, but I still have no idea how to, I was hoping that someone here could perhaps lend me a hand.

It also happens when I try to install MCM, so I assume it has something to do with MO2 than Project Nevada.

The most likely reason is that you didn't unblock ModOrganizer*.7z before you extracted the files and Windows and/or .NET Framework doesn't trust the DLLs because they are blocked. To resolve this, you'll need to open the Mod Organizer folder in Windows Explorer, right click + Properties on all *.exe and *.dll files one at a time, click Unblock, and click OK.

Thank you good sir. :)