Manageding games in Mod organizer

davidpro100

Question

6 answers to this question

Interesting, as that setting is part of the installation. I assume you downloaded from the Nexus? I haven't downloaded in a year or so, but I doubt that the installer has changed THAT much. Regardless:

Can you describe, in detail, what you are doing to try changing from LE to SE? Use pictures if you need to - if English isn't your best language, those may help out significantly. All I have right now is, in essence, "it doesn't work" which doesn't tell me a lot.

what do you mean and want me to do with LE AND SE and how am I suppose to change them

Right sorry for my English I'm really bad at writing. So I'm using mod organizer 2 where I downloaded the "Mod Organizer 2 (Installer)" and that didn't give me an option to choose between portable or instance mod. I got a bit confused when watching the videos on youtube. Because they showed the option with portable and so on.

A couple of questions:

A) MO or MO2?

B) If MO2, are you set up in portable or instance modes?

C) For the reader's sanity, can you use punctuation in your posts? It's very hard to read and make sense of.

Interesting, as that setting is part of the installation. I assume you downloaded from the Nexus? I haven't downloaded in a year or so, but I doubt that the installer has changed THAT much. Regardless:

Can you describe, in detail, what you are doing to try changing from LE to SE? Use pictures if you need to - if English isn't your best language, those may help out significantly. All I have right now is, in essence, "it doesn't work" which doesn't tell me a lot.

I can try going through the installation for you if you want. So starting off I'm opening the "Mod Organizer 2 (Installer)-6194-2-1-6-1545422966 " then 94870b730a45798fef6d3f37011f0cef.png

83115de8d3955bdce80317c357e5ea47.png

565c3de30e33bc8343c79bb5db4d224d.png

54f36686cd09d28811aaa081d4779d1f.png

and then the last is a create a desktop shortcut

Edited by davidpro100

Sorry - been away for a bit.

OK - the selection between Instance and Portable should have shown up on initial run, not during the actual installation. My apologies for lack of clarity - I consider the initial run to be part of installation, so that's on me.

The problem, as I understand your original post, is that you are attempting to shift between SE and LE in your MO2 install. This means, to me, that you have both games installed, and are trying to use MO2 to mod/play both of them.

If this is correct, you should be able to shift between the two games from inside MO2. In the top left corner is a button (whose name escapes me, but pretty sure it's the furthest left one) that will allow you to shift between the games. The screenshot process I was asking for was from inside MO2, as you seemed to have said that you had tried to shift between the games and were unable to - I wanted to see what you were trying to do to perform the shift to see if you were doing it correctly or not, and thus determine if there was an actual problem or not.