Should I Run LOOT after DynDOLOD Installation?

skeltcher

Question

Should I run LOOT after installing DynDOLOD Resources?
I know its possibly a dumb question but im confused if I should run Loot after all that trouble creating Bashed Patch, DSR and FNIS.
If I do need to run Loot after DynDOLOD Resources installation should I do all this again: Bashed Patch, DSR and FNIS?

Im asking because the guide its not clear about that.

Edited by skeltcher
  • +1 1

9 answers to this question

Im confused because while installing DSR, FNIS and making the Bashed Patch, all of them say if I run LOOT I'll need to go trough the process again, run each one and replace files.
but in Bashed Patch it says: "Rebuild the Bashed Patch again each time the plugin load list/order changes. However, you will not need to do so after Dual Sheath Redux, Better Shaped Weapons, Fores New Idles in Skyrim, or Dynamic Distant Objects LOD"
But after installing DynDOLOD resources it tells me to run LOOT again.
Then I thought, Hmm... probably I'll have to make the bashed patch again and run DSR and FNIS. But im not sure and I had a lot of trouble to install all those mods to mess things right now... I just want to be sure everything will work correctly.

EDIT: I didnt edited my first post cause there was no "Edit" button, it dissapeared after some time.

Edited by skeltcher

My LOOT group editor doesn't look like the one in the picture.  Is this okay?  For example:  Flora is not blue.  There is a link from Early Loaders to Flora.  Also, Pre Add-ons and Underrides are not blue.  There are links from Early Loaders to both of these groups.  

I was concerned about creating the groups in the guide until the default looked right.  Is there any concern?

My LOOT group editor doesn't look like the one in the picture.  Is this okay?  For example:  Flora is not blue.  There is a link from Early Loaders to Flora.  Also, Pre Add-ons and Underrides are not blue.  There are links from Early Loaders to both of these groups.  

I was concerned about creating the groups in the guide until the default looked right.  Is there any concern?

If you are referring to Lexy's Legacy of the Dragonborn guide, you should ask over there. https://forum.step-project.com/topic/13092-lexys-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-special-edition/

What about the DSR and FNIS?

No, you don't need to re-run these either.