Merging aMidianBorn Mods

Zarok

In the STEP Guide for AMidianBorn Book of Silence, it says that STEP Recommends merging all of the mods instead of having a bunch of different ones. I would like to do his but it doesn't say how to merge the mods. 

I know how to do it when a window pops up and asks if you want to merge them obviously but I do not know how to start that in MO2

Thanks in advance!

-Z

1. Right click on any mod
  2. Select "reinstall mod"
  3. Use a name for the mod same as that mod into which you want to merge the mod you are reinstalling
  4. You will get the "merge" option on install
  5. Right click the mod you reinstalled and select "remove mod"

That's basically how you can merge mods after the fact. You could theoretically merge ALL mods into "All Mods" mod if you wanted to do this, although it would obfuscate a lot of what MO lets you do if you did. I tend to merge mods when they are downloaded from the same mod page.

This is how I do it using aMidianBorn Book of Silence as an example:

• Install aMidianBorn Book of Silence ARMORS. When the FOMOD dialog appears, change the name at the top to "aMidianBorn Book of Silence" and go through the FOMOD options in the detailed instructions.
  • Install aMidianBorn Book of Silence CREATURES. When the FOMOD dialog appears, change the name at the top to "aMidianBorn Book of Silence" and go through the FOMOD options in the detailed instructions. When you click Install at the last step, Mod Organizer asks if you want to replace or merge the already installed mod. Select Merge.
  • Rinse and repeat for the remainder of the aMidianBorn Book of Silence options.

This also works for mods that do not have an FOMOD installer. When you install a mod, note the textbox containing the name. If you need to merge into an existing mod, just give it the same name as the existing mod and select merge.