"Hardware antialiasing detected, some effects disabled" despite settings

mortsubite

Question

So I've got the STEP extended setup running, BOSS sorted with no conflicts, TES5edit cleaned, Wyre bash patched, boots and runs mostly fine (have some fine tuning to do of some of my more resource intensive mods, but Im otherwise stable), HOWEVER, despite the fact that I've got AA off in both CCC and Skyrim Launcher, AND I've edited all the .ini's I can find to turn mutlisampling and antistrophy off (with the exception of my enb .ini's), ENB is throwing the "hardware antialiasing detected, some effects will be disabled" error" when I launch and I can't for the life of me figure out why. At this point, this is pretty much the only thing preventing me from digging in and getting the game running smoothly from both ingame and minor mod adjustments, so I'm pulling my hair out here. I've found a handful of threads regarding the issue, but nothing super pertinent to my setup. 

I get some weird issues with the global ENB enabled, but with it off, things run mostly fine. I'm running a core i7 3820 3.60ghz with 32 gigs of RAM, and a Radeon 7950 with 3 gigs of DDR5. Game is installed on an MLC SSD, if any of that helps. I'm more than capable of running the game at some pretty absurd settings, so I know I'm just missing a setting configuration somewhere. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks ahead of time!

5 answers to this question