STEP INI guide a little too effective (max 4k FPS), how to set limit to 60?

moistnuggests

Question

I finally installed all my mods and got all the patches and settings set up, I followed the STEP guide (ini/CCC tweaks) and as awesome as 100-4,000FPS is....I don't enjoy my GPU being on fire (running at 140F) or the 5 minute load screens--It took me almost 10 minutes to make these 3 changes at the race menu female/wood elf/preset 1 

I narrowed down what could be causing the huge FPS to the INI tweaks, I do want to at least try them out but I don't know which setting let my FPS loose. 

So anyone know how I can get my FPS to my old stable 59-60 without undoing all the ini tweaks, just whichever one removed the limit?

edit: One more thing I wanted to ask. In the CCC guide I'm having a slight issue : is it iPresetInterval=0 or iPresentInterval=0? It goes under [Display] I'm assuming? I googled it and I'm seeing two different spelling of it.

second edit; well took the long route and just experimented until I got it working, turns out the culprit was [iMaxAnisotropy = 0 iMultiSample = 0] I. I don't remember where I saw these two but I removed them and everything is back to normal. Still curious about the preset or present and where its supposed to go though.

Edited by moistnuggests

1 answer to this question