How to find out which plugins are required for a save?

rootsrat

Question

Following my new OS reinstall, my main playthrough pfoile in MO got wiped. Luckily I've had a very recent back up of both installation order and load order (thanks for implementing this, Tannin!). 

However when I try to load a few recent save files, I get the "This save relies on a content that is no longer present" message. So I'm guessing that I've introduced a mod since the last back up, but I cannot remember that for the love of me. 

So does anyone knows a way to find out which ESPs the given save game file depends on and possibly to check which ESP is missing?

::EDIT::

Note the above is as per few days ago. I just tried it now and for the unknown reason it decided to work... Ergo: I was right when I couldn't remember which mod I added, as I did not add any! I was able to load up my save without any problems.

Nevertheless, I'm still eager to find out if there is a way to see the plugins that a given save is dependant on...

7 answers to this question

Yeah, but I wish there was a way I could see which esps were actually running on any given savefile instead of just knowing which esps are missing. I know WB would show this but for some reason the Saves tab in WB shows nothing if run through MO (I haven't tried running it on its own), only the Mods tab is working for me.

Yeah, but I wish there was a way I could see which esps were actually running on any given savefile instead of just knowing which esps are missing. I know WB would show this but for some reason the Saves tab in WB shows nothing if run through MO (I haven't tried running it on its own), only the Mods tab is working for me.

Are you using local saves on MO? Because I seem to remember local saves messing with external programs.

I can see all my saves (global) in WB.