Installing PN: Extra Options through FOMM via MO problem

FamousDeadGuy

Question

While following the guide I hit a hangup at the package manager portion - 

"When the installer pops up, click [install]. The Equipment module is left unticked by default..."

Right about here the installer gets an error:

"Cyberware is not installed. The Cyberware Additions plugin will not be installed."

and then a pop-up error:

"A problem occurred during install: Exception of type 'fomm.Transactions.RollbackException' was thrown.ChinhDo.Transaction.TxFileManager+TxEnlistment Failed to roll back. Could not find a part of the path 'S:SteamsteamappscommonFallout New VegasDatatexturespnxhudline'.

The mod was not installed.

I am guessing this has something to do with the virtual Data folder that MO uses to mod the game. Halp?

MCM should be fine with MO. Not sure what the problem is. If it says something about Flashlight NV then ignore it or just move Flashlight NV behind One HUD and ignore it if the warning persists.

I removed everything and went back to Darn UI. Everything is fine for now. I certainly did get the Flashlight NVSE error. I will leave it as it is. Thanks, SRB.

Damn, during the Darnified UI install I wasn't sure what you meant by "this mod with MO click [Manual], then [Okay] during the installation". The font is HUGE on a test start-up. I will go back and add the archive to the MO/mods folder and try again.

EDIT:

Re-did this part: "To install this mod with MO click [Manual], then [Okay] during the installation or the default installer will skip a very important file." by dropping the archive into the ...MO/downloads... folder and also re-did the "Navigate to "optional/DarnUI" and extract the Menus folder to the ".../<Mod Organizer Directory>/mods/Project Nevada" folder." just to re-do the steps for the UI

No joy. Should I back track all the way to Darn UI and re-do everything?

EDIT2:

I just realized that the edit for Darn UI was incorrectly pasted. No worries. Seems fine now.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

What would cause the Bashed Patch,0 to disappear in Wrye Flash?

EDIT: 

I looked through my .../Mod Organizer/mods/Bashed Patch... folder and it would seem that my Bashed Patch,0 has become a text file. All that I did was copy the fresh FLNV profile and add three mods on top - AWOP 5.01, AWOP Balance and Cleanup, and AWOP-WMX-EVE Overhaul. Then I sorted with BOSS and ran Wrye Flash to rebuild the bashed patch. For some reason I clicked on the three new mods inside of Wrye Flash, I think that may have been where I messed up. Now on the FLNV profile, the Original Bashed patch is gone now too. 

Edited by FamousDeadGuy