Incorrect FPS reading with 0.305?

shaunlewis

Question

All,

I recently upgraded ENB version to 0.305 on my STEP profile, using 'ENBoost' ie; just an enblocal.ini with "UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true". I use "ENB Manager and Changer" to manage my multiple ENB configurations for my different MO Profiles. 

Since doing so, the built in FPS counter in ENB is giving me 'stupid' values. I have vsync turned on, and ENB is reporting FPS counts of 7000-8000. I have used FRAPS to confirm the correct FPS, which is 55-60FPS, as expected, so I suspect this is a case of the FPS being incorrectly reported.

I think this may be a bug introduced in the update, since the FPS is correctly reported if I revert to 0.292; but since I am using ENB Manager and Changer, it is also possible I may have borked my configuration somehow.

So, before I go ahead and report this as a bug (Incidentally, I couldn't find anything on the ENB forums) I wondered if anyone knew of any incorrect configuration that might cause these symptoms? 

Edited by shaunlewis

5 answers to this question