Lucidity Sound FX (by FoggyPath)

Kesta

@Greg: Sorry, forgot to respond. Yeah, there is no real way to do that, besides reverting the AOS values to vanilla in a patch. That might be more trouble than its worth, though. It really only matters if we are considering dropping AOS completely.

It might be good to use the reduced reverb patch, though. Right now it is suggested on the STEP page for those who use headphones, but it might be worthwhile to just make that part of the AOS recommendation regardless, if STEP accepts Lucidity (assuming we don't drop AOS). That way the values are at least closer to what Lucidity expects.

• 10 months later...

My opinion is the same. Great mod and I feel it should be in STEP, I've used it in every one of my active profiles for a while.

I have had it in my Skyrim game profile for a long time and I agree it should be in STEP.

Where is this in relation to AOS for you all?

Hello folks,

i hope you`re all doing well..

After taking a *small* break..i just recently started to operate further on LSFX..

and what do i see..Lucidity Sound FX made it to the new S.T.E.P. guide.

i really appreciate that.. ::D:

furthermore i would like to inform all of you about the next steps with lucidity..

as of today we got a 90% of all the skyrim samples redone..there are about 300 sound files left to reach the 100%..hardworking on it..150 samples each update and it`s done.

I also took notice of the oddities you`ve mentioned in the OP..i will take care of it and get rid of them in the next update v1z..just if those issues still exist.

it`s strange..the woman shout you pointed to, has been inside the original sample.

i was wondering all the time why it is in there..i guess it has just been a small mistake in the layering process..well it wasn`t hearable in the original sample..i`ve been digging too hard i guess.. :lol:

as soon as i upload v2, i`d love to tweak the DLC`s..i think it`s best to start with hearthfire..however i may change my mind and do one of the others..

thx a lot for your acceptance.. ::):

cheers to y`all,

Foggypath :cool:

Update v1y was released on 15th June 2017. Should we consider downloading it? Also written in the changelog: "There will be further updates soon! Stay tuned!"

i can`t think of a reason why not to download it.

Edited by Foggypath

As long as you keep it in the same slot in the mod order, there is no reason not to update this one - as noted it's being used as our 'improved vanilla' base for everything else, so the more he does, the more solid that base becomes in this case.